You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

Compensation for Clan Brawl queue issue

3 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,466 posts
3,792 battles

Hi commanders,

Over the course of September 21, we had some issues with the Clan Brawls matchmaker which prevented some of you from participating in Clan Brawl, Season 3.

To make up for the disruption and inconvenience caused, we are offering a compensation.

If you waited in Clan Brawls matchmaker more than 10 minutes, you will get the following compensation:

• 2,500,000 credits;
  • 100,000 Elite Commander XP;
  • and 3,500 Coal.

Issue with the Clan Brawls matchmaker has already fixed, and we would like to assure you that it won’t happen again.

We sincerely apologize and appreciate your patience

• Cool 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Great news for those who were affected by the bug. They get all the rewards on top of whatever they might have earned.

Bad news for those who quit before the 10 minute timeframe (I know I would have) and for those who didn't have the luck or endurance to get all the rewards with the necessary 15 wins regularly. (By the way: You failed to announce that the reward missions were chained and the missions themself didn't tell us that either. Please correct that the next time.)

I'm part of the second group but I'm still glad that the compensation is as generous as it is.

[-AA-]
Weekend Tester
45 posts
16,983 battles

Nice compensation thanks WG.

Ow wait we were affected but did not wait longer then 5 minutes since we had these long waiting times before, like on PTS ranked battles, and do have better/more enyojable things to do.

So we are not compensated but were affected, could not play then and get no compensation after, nice little conundrum.