Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,375 posts
18,512 battles

When the French cruisers came out long time ago, i really enjoyed them and only my rather aggressive play style prevented me from getting better stats in them. 

So, when i had to choose which lines i'm gonna regrind for the RB thingy, they were - next to russian Cruisers, which i didn't like back then and didn't too well with - my line of choice. 

Maybe it's due to the fact that i haven't played in almost a year and am thus a bit rusty, but i don't feel the same enjoyment as i did back then. 

The Damage output is lower, even in my Algerie which i loved playing back then  and always had a high skilled captain in for random games. 

They just feel clumsy, it's almost make me want to leave the ship and push the bow just to make it turn. 

The guns feel underwhelming, nothing like i remember. 

AP seems good at broadsides, but...i don't know, they just don't feel like the strong ships they were back then.

On the plus side, the RU CLs seem stronger, but i put this one on me being much better then back in the day, so i managed to double my Damage Output in them.

They are, despite being squishy, able of carrying games (except maybe Chapa). 

A big surprise were the IJN cruisers, which i did reset to not have to play the french ones. 

Amazingly fun, the guns are punchy and the grind through the RU and IJN lines was pure fun and Incredible fast.

I always knew where and when i screwed up once i got chunked, never had to blame the ship.

In french CAs it's not always clear to me, as i sometimes have the feeling that this and that shouldn't have happened in that particular situation. 

It's so frustrating to not be able to carry in french CAs anymore, something which i was able to do back then.

I lost a few games which i could have won in a RU or IJN ship. 

Did they change somehow? I haven't kept up with all the changes in the past year.

I remember that their reload got nerfed to justify the MRB gimmick, but did their handling got sledge hammered as well? 

Cause that's my main gripe with them, their handling. 

I do not understand these ships anymore, and yeah, me having to relearn everything from scratch doesn't help, but still, they don't feel like the ships i remember.  :Smile_sad:

[CATS]
Players
26,233 posts
14,142 battles
15 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Did they change somehow? I haven't kept up with all the changes in the past year.

I remember that their reload got nerfed to justify the MRB gimmick, but did their handling got sledge hammered as well? 

Cause that's my main gripe with them, their handling.

No, french were not changed, except Henry.

But the IJN CA got improved from Tier V on.

• Myoko go turret traverse speed up
  • 203 mm main guns of Japanese cruisers

Furutaka, Aoba, Myoko, Mogami, Ibuki, Atago, ARP Myoko, ARP Ashigara, ARP Haguro, Southern Dragon, Eastern Dragon, ARP Nachi, and ARP Takao now have improved accuracy, similar to that of cruiser Zao. This change emphasizes one of the prominent features of these ships: good damage from a full salvo, but with a relatively low rate of fire.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this