You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheDestrouer

T8&9 Oparashion enyone?

13 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Players
9,521 posts
8,849 battles

While i support your idea, just have to say: WG doesnt care about OPs right now. We were awaiting the return of those that got removed with 0.8.0, but it wont happen anytime soon.

So just forget about it, as sad as this may sound...

• Cool 5

Players
6,337 posts
10,562 battles

Sure, Id love that. But I have doubts it will happen.

btw: we used to have T8 Operation - Cherry Blossom - which was suspended with the CV Rework. Bringing it back and/or extending OPs unfortunatly dont seem to be on the high priority list right now...

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles

The WG twins said during a recent stream that they won't introduce new OPS anytime soon as they are working on bringing the removed ones back.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,521 posts
8,849 battles
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

as they are working on bringing the removed ones back. 

nope!

Last thing i heard was, that they cant put resources into OPs so they are on hold for the time being :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

[BAD-A]
Players
640 posts
9,038 battles

OP, totally agree with you but sadly as has been posted above, this is not on WG's list of priorities.  They basically don't give two hoots about players that would rather play OPs than randoms.

Players
9,848 posts
11,553 battles
2 hours ago, LoveYouTooBuddy said:

Tier 8 you say...

But that mean my secondary Bismarck vs waves of bots...

Ha.. ha.. buhahaha :cap_haloween:

Count me in!:cap_rambo:

Cherry Blossom was (allied) cruisers only. Still, Cleve/Balti going pew pew all over the place was hilarious... when it worked.

Players
923 posts
13,160 battles

The thing is that WG can make money out of this, if they choose to, as Operations encourage sales of Premium ships that do particularly well in them. For example Dynamo encouraged sales of Blyskawica and Cossack; Narai encourages sales of Atlanta. Ark Royal is working really well in T6 Ops.

Want to sell more Tier 8 Premiums? Make a T8 balanced operation, so that new customers are encouraged to make that purchase without worrying about detrimental matchmaking.

• Cool 2

Players
1,619 posts
18,174 battles

I would love to see more operations added especially higher tier ones, it's a good change of pace. 

Sadly operations are clearly not a priority for WG at the moment, the fact is we still have not got back the full rotation since the CV rework, also now that subs development is the latest idea that will happen before they bother with more operations 

[DAVY]
Players
2,736 posts
13,663 battles

well as far as your title goes i think you need a T10 dictionary...