You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capitaine_Ezrilla

WTF ????

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
135 posts
3,352 battles

You have entered the very dangerous World of Anti-Warships. If a Warship comes into contact with an Anti-Warship, the Universe will be utterly destroyed.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8

[HOO]
Players
1,884 posts
3,701 battles
3 minutes ago, Capitaine_Ezrilla said:

image.thumb.png.5967a2dc339afcabc624eba54160a1ac.png

Interesting things are happening today...

Started after the patch every Konig Albert game I play. I've posted it in General Feedback for the current release.

shot-19.09.19_19.29.40-0424.jpg

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,835 posts
11,585 battles
2 hours ago, Capitaine_Ezrilla said:

You have entererd the ocean drain. WG pulled the plug so only CV (squadrons) survive.

iStock-183273272.jpg.3870e1a6b72640dc9f7d8873d09e7c11.jpg

• Funny 6

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,561 battles
2 hours ago, Capitaine_Ezrilla said:

MM just precounts ships killed by CV.

• Funny 4

Players
103 posts
1,279 battles
3 hours ago, Bluestrategist said:

You have entered the very dangerous World of Anti-Warships. If a Warship comes into contact with an Anti-Warship, the Universe will be utterly destroyed.

By the love of God, please turn off your AA next time you're in a battle with CVs!!!

• Cool 1

Players
1,620 posts
5 hours ago, kfa said:

You have entererd the ocean drain. WG pulled the plug so only CV (squadrons) survive.

iStock-183273272.jpg.3870e1a6b72640dc9f7d8873d09e7c11.jpg

@kfaIs this the over flow at Ladybower Reservoir ?

[JRM]
Players
6,298 posts
24,191 battles
9 hours ago, Capitaine_Ezrilla said:

Sunday was similar

shot-19.09.21_14.36.11-0474.jpg

shot-19.09.21_14.41.33-0732.jpg

shot-19.09.21_14.41.42-0257.jpg

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
16 hours ago, Orcinus1 said:

@kfaIs this the over flow at Ladybower Reservoir ?

Right click image -> google image search ( oops I just assumed you're using the same browser... :Smile_hiding: )

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/27/california-glory-hole-lake-berryessa-rain-storm-flood-overspill

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

Chrome user here :Smile_hiding:

Yes, I like to give that evil company all my data  :Smile_coin:

I kinda expected it to be this one since it's quite famous ( search for gloryhole and you'll find .... no not that one, turn on safe search ffs :Smile_trollface: ).

Also, it's clear that MM is the best piece of software from WeeGee, it recognizes the impact of CV's so it shows WG how much less ships there are in queue at all times due to having ( current ) CV's in the game. 

Players
1,620 posts
5 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Chrome user here :Smile_hiding:

Yes, I like to give that evil company all my data  :Smile_coin:

I kinda expected it to be this one since it's quite famous ( search for gloryhole and you'll find .... no not that one, turn on safe search ffs :Smile_trollface: ).

Also, it's clear that MM is the best piece of software from WeeGee, it recognizes the impact of CV's so it shows WG how much less ships there are in queue at all times due to having ( current ) CV's in the game. 

Its a standard " Overflow " drain hole, Reservoir Hydraulic engineering system. The reason I was curious was, about a month ago I was watching a YTV, some one sent me about Ladbower from a " Society " I am in.

Apologies for going off topic  

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

Sorry for OT

Spoiler

I know what a drain hole is, most reservoirs tend to need overflow protection ;) The one in the first picture is quite famous as it's the biggest thus I basically knew before I used google ( does't hurt to confirm before making myself look stupid ). 

Ohzuchi_dam.jpg

Those gloryholes do look better in pairs btw.

Players
1,620 posts
1 minute ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

Actually I have to admit that gloryhole discussion is more interesting than yet another bug.

Yes, LOL

7 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Sorry for OT

Hide contents

I know what a drain hole is, most reservoirs tend to need overflow protection ;) The one in the first picture is quite famous as it's the biggest thus I basically knew before I used google ( does't hurt to confirm before making myself look stupid ). 

Those gloryholes do look better in pairs btw.

There is a a few feasibility study's about turning them into a environmental, friendly hydro electrical power source

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
9 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

Yes, LOL

There is a a few feasibility study's about turning them into a environmental, friendly hydro electrical power source

Uhm, they usually feed into spillways, that's what they are for ( not power generation, those are different parts of the dam system, this is used to prevent damage to the structure due to having to much pressure ( water ) in the reservoir. 

These bell mouth spillways are generally not gate controlled meaning they act as a pressure / water level relief system automatically. Usually the inlets for turbine's are gate controlled, makes maintenance a lot more feasible. 

• Cool 1