Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadBadDave

Something else broken / not right.

5 comments in this topic

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

My Clan Commander recently upgraded the Base coal port to 7%, prior to the upgrade I used to get a steady and healthy amount of coal, since the upgrade I've been getting a lot less, anyone else notice the same or similar ?.

I know there's no MONEY in it, but wouldn't it be nice if WG could get the the core elements of the game right, before re-working cv's, introducing OP Russians, inundate us with radar and dakka cruisers, subs, high tier fantasy ships; latest example a 1953 Dutch DD,  period of the game ? , when's HMS Duncan gonna be in the game. etc,etc,.    BTW I'd still expect T6 planes to get thru Duncan's AA screen , No doubt dodging and weaving among the  nerfed phalanx rounds.

Hands up who's waiting for HMS Victoria to be released and then Matched up against The Ark Royal, at least the sails would have a better chance of knocking down Ark's stringbags than Dreadnought 's AA :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,401 posts
15,361 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, MadBadDave said:

My Clan Commander recently upgraded the Base coal port to 7%, prior to the upgrade I used to get a steady and healthy amount of coal, since the upgrade I've been getting a lot less, anyone else notice the same or similar ?.

I know there's no MONEY in it, but wouldn't it be nice if WG could get the the core elements of the game right, before re-working cv's, introducing OP Russians, inundate us with radar and dakka cruisers, subs, high tier fantasy ships; latest example a 1953 Dutch DD,  period of the game ? , when's HMS Duncan gonna be in the game. etc,etc,.    BTW I'd still expect T6 planes to get thru Duncan's AA screen , No doubt dodging and weaving among the  nerfed phalanx rounds.

Hands up who's waiting for HMS Victoria to be released and then Matched up against The Ark Royal, at least the sails would have a better chance of knocking down Ark's stringbags than Dreadnought 's AA :Smile_bajan2:

I think that this is just "Observation Bias"... :Smile_honoring:

Our clan has 10% (we have fully upgraded our Clan base - nothing left to build for some time now) and I get the same amount o coal as usual +10% Clan Bonus... :Smile_coin:

12 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Did you calculate how much % you get now?

I think that the OP is complaining that he gets less Coal from containers - not that Clan Bonus is not working... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
986 posts
11,563 battles
1 hour ago, MadBadDave said:

Nearly a coherent story. Try again please. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,749 posts
10,202 battles

Ok it started about coal, and ended a completely differently.

First of all,

The only steady income of coal regardless of how you play what you play, is the resource containers.

and I do not think they changed that.

On the other part of the post,

If you have some suggestions about the game towards the WG,

Please use the sugesstions thread on the top part of the first page of gameplay section.

This thread will be locked now.