You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Orbo

How to eliminate fire siren

8 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
6,403 battles

Can you tell me where I find the WoW sound folder?
I would like to eliminate a sound from the game that really bothers me: it's the fire alarm.
I can't find any mod to help me, do you have a tip?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,430 posts
4,640 battles

I mist remember this thread for when I get home so I can get rid of the firealarm sound.

Also, modders, man your stations, people are gonna love you for it. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
3,407 posts
3,941 battles

There is suddenly an extremely annoying fire alarm, that starts going "AHOOOGAH!!! AHOOOGAH!!! AHOOOGAH!!!" :cap_horn: when your ship is on fire. I keeps honking at full blast until you put the fire out. I hope that we shall soon have an option to shut it off in the Audio control panel, or perhaps there is already such an option? @MrConway, are you by any chance privy to such information?

I guess this new function might be the result of intense lobbying by light cruiser captains, in order to spook battleship captains to damage con even a single fire. It might work. Me, I'm tempted to open the bottom vents just to be rid of the noise... :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles

I've fixed it by playing a non-stop youtube clip of the fire alarm while playing wows. That way when my ship is on fire it no longer bothers me, the fire alarm is on anyway.

• Angry 1