Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

Friendly ships have different gun sounds

4 comments in this topic

Players
485 posts
7,492 battles

I dont know if its only me, but the friendly yamato, mushashi, izumo whatever have way different sounds than my same ship.

Will this get fixed? Quite annoying tbh

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,861 posts
11,803 battles

I find that the gun sounds don't seem to be directional.  I've heard guns that sound very close when I know any team mates are a decent distance away (as much as a square on the mini-map).   I try to keep an eye on the mini-map but to hear gunfire closer than it really is can be a distraction.

Players
485 posts
7,492 battles
31 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I find that the gun sounds don't seem to be directional.  I've heard guns that sound very close when I know any team mates are a decent distance away (as much as a square on the mini-map).   I try to keep an eye on the mini-map but to hear gunfire closer than it really is can be a distraction.

No i meant that the friendly musashi, yamato and izumo has generic battleship gun sound while my ships have the unique sound

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,861 posts
11,803 battles
12 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

No i meant that the friendly musashi, yamato and izumo has generic battleship gun sound while my ships have the unique sound

Yes, I got that - it's just that there seems to be a number of things happening in the sound 'upgrade'. 

Should have been tested properly and not in a spreadsheet.

Sign in to follow this