Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test: Autumn Season

25 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
701 battles

I cant connect with my account hmm ... says i have to login with other account .. and the rewards .. stays on my main account or what ..hmm

Players
2 posts
701 battles
9 minutes ago, Lim0ne said:

I cant connect with my account hmm ... says i have to login with other account .. and the rewards .. stays on my main account or what ..hmm

Answer : " You must register your Public Test account with the same email address as your live account in order to collect your rewards—no exceptions. If your Public Test account is registered to an email address that differs from your live server account email address, make sure you register a new Public Test account using your live server account email address. "

[-GG-]
Players
329 posts
18,705 battles

I don't want to spoil your joy but the most common drop from those fabulous "tier VI premium containers" will be Graf Spee, Aigle or Prinz Eitel - i.e. ships that almost everybody got earlier for free :cap_like:

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,813 posts
3 minutes ago, radius77 said:

I don't want to spoil your joy but the most common drop from those fabulous "tier VI premium containers" will be Graf Spee, Aigle or Prinz Eitel - i.e. ships that almost everybody got earlier for free

how should those ships be "the most common drops" if almost everybody got them already?

[-GG-]
Players
329 posts
18,705 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

how should those ships be "the most common drops" if almost everybody got them already?

That's the point - WG won't give you West Wirginia or Makarov "for nothing", but credits as a compensation for ships that almost everyone has from free marathons. I bet 90% of drops will be one of those three ships :cap_look: 

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
34 minutes ago, radius77 said:

That's the point - WG won't give you West Wirginia or Makarov "for nothing", but credits as a compensation for ships that almost everyone has from free marathons. I bet 90% of drops will be one of those three ships :cap_look: 

It just picks from the pool of T6 ships you don't already have.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,813 posts
52 minutes ago, radius77 said:

it should be the normal Premium box, so doubloons as compensation in case you have all possible ships (Makarov is not included)...

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,813 posts
4 minutes ago, SmokingElement said:

I am unable to log in.

There was no announcement yet, so this is no surprise...

Players
15 posts
10,138 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

There was no announcement yet, so this is no surprise...

Well I dont know how it usually works...  :D So there is usually an announcement before the PTS goes live?

Players
923 posts
13,126 battles
11 hours ago, SmokingElement said:

Is the PTS live right now? I am unable to log in.

Usually starts on a Thursday evening.

[LUSOS]
Players
319 posts
17,820 battles

Variety of missions

In the previous Season, all missions were of the same type—players had to win 15 battles during the Public Test. Success depended largely on the team, as opposed to any particular player's skills. Success in the missions of the new Season will hinge on the amount of XP earned, along with other combat statistics. The exact details will be announced later on.

Wow, finaly what seems to be great news!

[CREEP]
Players
3 posts

When are we going to receive the container with the premium tier VI ship for finishing Autumn Season Missions ?

• Cool 5

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,520 battles
39 minutes ago, jmk3r said:

When are we going to receive the container with the premium tier VI ship for finishing Autumn Season Missions ?

Once their content becomes completely useless.

Each time they need more and more time to issue the few prizes you get from the PTS which is becoming yet another grind. For nothing.

[BLEZO]
Alpha Tester
122 posts
22,336 battles

When are we going to receive the container with the premium tier VI ship for finishing Autumn Season Missions ? do you know in these time you have a lot of things to buy in your online shop?

Well, you lack of words about this question in many websites including this one, is a perfect reason to avoid buying anything there.

Greetings and regards.:cap_horn:

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this