Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

One of that rare games

6 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
3,071 posts
10,660 battles

Well, I just had a game, where all things were muted.

A duel, a brawl, ballet  between me (Bayern) and a Gneise .

I only realized after the battle how immerse I was with the core stuff, about what I like in this game.

I was not interrupted (perhaps for the lack of support) he was not interrupted (I don't know what's happened to his support).

No caps, no dd, no cruisers, no islands, nothing, just the two of us in the middle of the ocean

Just brawling dancing.

Little before the end of the game while I was trying to dodge his torps a IJN BB got in my way, well he did eat a torp, I didn't, but was a very close call.

Was nice.

• Cool 4

[501L]
Players
17 posts
2,235 battles

Yeah, the moments you realize you are just playing a computer game and not trying to do some complicated piece of work on a PC while the rest of your company constantly email you with "You're sh!t, get another job you loser". :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,674 posts
10,928 battles

Man I feel you. When I go around in my Shima sometimes the stars align and everything goes as it should. The game feels incredible. Doesn't even need to be outstanding performance or anything just these moments that sometimes happen make you feel like you are in there having tons of fun 

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,071 posts
10,660 battles

Well, if you ask me, I don't remember anything that happen in that game past a certain point. I remember seeing a red Kamikaze R going towards a cap in my right, I remember looking to our Gneise in my left and thinking he's going wide too much, I saw a red Bayern giving me broadside in front of me, I saw a a red Myoko and when that red Gneise with a Nagato as support showed up and then  it was like a waltz. From 15 km away to 3.2 km away.

All stars aligned just right, indeed.

Which felt awesome, specially today, I had teams that melted away quicker than I can say "melted", I had a game where I had to herd ships out of lemming trains to attend  the other flank (I managed to gathered 3 ships + me) but with no effect, I had games...where a german BB can feel very lonely.

But in the end I was rewarded with one of those rare games, where nothing else matters. And I ended in an high key.

the last game I had before this was in Lands of fire map (05-02-2018) I never had played in that map before and I was down tiered.

what to do? what to do? I thought to myself, I started very shy, extremely shy.

But then I saw a Bismark and a Tirpitz and all felt into place, wasn't as relaxing as this one was, thou.

I truly enjoyed this game.

[IAN_H]
Players
1,961 posts
6,603 battles

Its the main reason I play Co-Op, I love to brawl and it's so very rare in PvP with it's "every hang back in cover until someone makes a mistake" meta.

Sign in to follow this