Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Poliorxetico

Invitations and Useful hotkeys

3 comments in this topic

[RMBPD]
[RMBPD]
Players
12 posts

Hello!

Here I go.

1. As a Clan Commander, I send invites to players. With the invitation we could also send the Statements of our Clan. Doing that, new players could know in advance if the Clan is for them or if they are for the Clan. Otherwise I must tell new players (time after time), "Please, read our Statements", and add some other information that we can save just adding the Statements with the invitation.

2. Key messages along the battles. I see we lack of some type of information that could help us to communicate withing players along the battle. Having to write messages it takes our attention apart from the game / battle. For example: "Wait for me!" Useful when someone goes alone into hard situations or enemy controlled seas. Another one could be: "Do not separate! Stay together!". Very useful when formations break out.

Finally, that one: "Fear seas..." is not useful at all. Could be changed for something like: "Play as team and good luck!". Just an idea.

Thank you for your attention.

Poliorxetico.

Commander and owner of Royal Marine Beach Patrol Detachment - Clan.

[HOO]
Players
1,887 posts
3,707 battles

Well as a clan conmmander myself ...

Why not just put your statements of expectations on your recruitment thread

And for msgs use voice comms

[RMBPD]
[RMBPD]
Players
12 posts

Otherwise I must tell new players (time after time), "Please, read our Statements". (Wrote in my former message, but not clearly understood by you).

That means, the Statements are alredy posted and on show. The point is, people accept the invitation without reading that before. Cause they didnot, I must ask them to go and do it.

If the invite goes with the Statements... easy and shortest way.

Sign in to follow this