Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H4d3zZz

Which premium should i buy??

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,431 battles

Ok so full disclosure i got totally crap faced one night and bought 20k gold for some reason. :cap_tea:

 

Since i really don't want to spend it on converting and i have enough premium time left, i guess its time to go get another premium ship.

 

So here is where you guys come in, any and all recommendation are very welcome. Was thinking about getting the Massachusetts, or maybe the KII i really dont know what to get.

 

At the moment the ships i already have are the Atago and Tirpitz from the premium ships in the armory.  

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,884 posts
3,701 battles
1 minute ago, H4d3zZz said:

Ok so full disclosure i got totally crap faced one night and bought 20k gold for some reason. :cap_tea:

 

Since i really don't want to spend it on converting and i have enough premium time left, i guess its time to go get another premium ship.

 

So here is where you guys come in, any and all recommendation are very welcome. Was thinking about getting the Massachusetts, or maybe the KII i really dont know what to get.

 

At the moment the ships i already have are the Atago and Tirpitz from the premium ships in the armory.  

You could save all that gold and do what someone I know did ....

 

1.5FXP and wait for it ....

 

132,000 gold later

 

Ohio in port.

 

Too be fair 108k of that gold came to them a while ago when WG had a screw up over a container event and it's rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,431 battles
1 minute ago, Fat_Maniac said:

132,000 gold later

Thats like what 200 euros, i think ill pass. Also im not really looking forward to tier research bureau ships.

 

I mean i will get the eventually i guess but i still have enough other stuff to play to focus on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
7 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

Ok so full disclosure i got totally crap faced one night and bought 20k gold for some reason. :cap_tea:

 

Since i really don't want to spend it on converting and i have enough premium time left, i guess its time to go get another premium ship.

 

So here is where you guys come in, any and all recommendation are very welcome. Was thinking about getting the Massachusetts, or maybe the KII i really dont know what to get.

 

At the moment the ships i already have are the Atago and Tirpitz from the premium ships in the armory.  

 

 

Jean Bart  ( Not sure if its in the Armoury ) 

 

Exeter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,431 battles
2 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

Jean Bart  ( Not sure if its in the Armoury ) 

 

Exeter 

The JB is a coal ships and you sadly cant buy Coal with gold also i dont usually get low tier ships since i hardly play them i think the last time i took out my murmansk or gramy or marblehead was like half a year ago and only cause a clan mate wanted to play some low tier games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
1 minute ago, H4d3zZz said:

The JB is a coal ships and you sadly cant buy Coal with gold also i dont usually get low tier ships since i hardly play them i think the last time i took out my murmansk or gramy or marblehead was like half a year ago and only cause a clan mate wanted to play some low tier games.

Point Taken.

 

Exeter is a very useful ship for rank T5, it makes fair money in random, and its rumoured to be " Getting Changed " slightly, if the rumours are correct, you may be getting a " Very Good " Deal pre buff / nerf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
2 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

Point Taken.

 

Exeter is a very useful ship for rank T5, it makes fair money in random, and its rumoured to be " Getting Changed " slightly, if the rumours are correct, you may be getting a " Very Good " Deal pre buff / nerf 

I might add, Exeter is " an Acquired Taste " " at the moment " 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,782 battles

Both "Massatjosass" and Kii are fun ships IMHO. (I have both.) Question is what you like to play and what nation would you like to train  a cap for?

1853050381_2019-09-22(5).thumb.png.45d87fb75142273fb41e536bade3c86a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

Scharnhorst - Always a safe choice

T61 - Exelent DD

Kii - Amagi with torps in it's A$$

Georgia - Gneisenau of T9, faster than some DD's, trading speed for torps and 10.5km secondaries, with a 22 sec reload if specced for it. 

4 candidated there :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,431 battles
7 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Georgia - Gneisenau of T9

I already have a Georgia so my thought process was i might as well get the messa to boost my secondary training speed.

 

10 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

what nation would you like to train  a cap for?

I mean i already have a trainer for most of the nations. So another ships will i guess boost the training speed taking in to consideration the first win bonus. But its not the main point.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
4 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

I already have a Georgia so my thought process was i might as well get the messa to boost my secondary training speed.

 

I mean i already have a trainer for most of the nations. So another ships will i guess boost the training speed taking in to consideration the first win bonus. But its not the main point.

I think seriously, you should also think about the future, Italian Cruisers, and British Heavy Cruisers, If the Italian Jobs are as good, as I have been seeing, we are  all going to need Italian Capts  

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,782 battles
1 minute ago, H4d3zZz said:

I mean i already have a trainer for most of the nations. So another ships will i guess boost the training speed taking in to consideration the first win bonus. But its not the main point.

To be honest, don't ask questions like this on the forum. Read up on the ships and then go with your gutfeeling. Here you'll get so many sugestions that you'll just get confused.

"What do I want?" is the only question you should ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,337 posts
10,562 battles

Boise - super strong cruiser for its Tier

T-61 - I can only confirm what @Major_Damage225 says: awesome DD, deals with any kind of Matchmaking.

Scharnhorst - always an option imo.

Then there are a few DDs, which are always worth a thought imo: Kidd, Asashio for the special lul game or Lo Yang.

 

Massachussets sure IS fun, but 2 things: You need a special captain for that, if you really want to make use of its strenght. Maybe you have one like that because of Georgia tho. And second - IF the IFHE rework really comes, the secondaries might lose its flavour and you are left, well, with a worse NC (besides still beeing a premium ofc)?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,848 posts
11,553 battles
37 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

Ok so full disclosure i got totally crap faced one night and bought 20k gold for some reason. :cap_tea:

 

Since i really don't want to spend it on converting and i have enough premium time left, i guess its time to go get another premium ship.

 

So here is where you guys come in, any and all recommendation are very welcome. Was thinking about getting the Massachusetts, or maybe the KII i really dont know what to get.

 

At the moment the ships i already have are the Atago and Tirpitz from the premium ships in the armory.  

Premium camos on tier 10 of choice?

 

Other than that... it depends on what you'd expect from premium.

Scharnhorst for Narai shenanigans, Le Trollible if you're looking for challenge

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,220 posts
26 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

Point Taken.

 

Exeter is a very useful ship for rank T5, it makes fair money in random, and its rumoured to be " Getting Changed " slightly, if the rumours are correct, you may be getting a " Very Good " Deal pre buff / nerf 

They do a ranked t 5? if they change it at all I hope they add smoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
Just now, NoobySkooby said:

They do a ranked t 5? if they change it at all I hope they add smoke.

The test ship did have smoke, it was so over powered with it, they removed the option.

 

I would like it to have smoke :Smile_trollface: asap LOL

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,220 posts
Just now, Orcinus1 said:

The test ship did have smoke, it was so over powered with it, they removed the option.

 

I would like it to have smoke :Smile_trollface: asap LOL

I totally second that emotion, it is a RN cruiser, no smoke is a sacrilege, lol

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
4 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

I totally second that emotion, it is a RN cruiser, no smoke is a sacrilege, lol

 

The " Immortal " British order to the Engine Room :-

 

 

Reduce Speed Ahead 1/2 : MAKE SMOKE!  

 

In them days you needed it, Them German Chaps could shoot well, LOL

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,431 battles
24 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Premium camos on tier 10 of choice?

You know that is actually a very good idea, didnt think about that one. Thank you.

 

I dont remember but do the tier 10 cammos go on sale ever??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,848 posts
11,553 battles
7 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

You know that is actually a very good idea, didnt think about that one. Thank you.

 

I dont remember but do the tier 10 cammos go on sale ever??

So far, never happened. Tier 6-9 were twice on 50% discount and twice on 25%

 

Keep in mind even T10 aren't free from "balans checks" *cough* YY *cough*

And Kleber so far is ancient Kebab reincarnate and I thoroughly doubt she will stay as is:cap_tea: even more so as her prem paint is uninspiring, including alternate colors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
7 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

You know that is actually a very good idea, didnt think about that one. Thank you.

 

I dont remember but do the tier 10 cammos go on sale ever??

I cant remember seeing one on promo.

 

I think on all ships where possible the prem camo is a must buy when you can, it makes a large difference to your game economy.

 

Also you never lose it, if you sell the Ship, should you come back to revisit for what ever reason.

 

~~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,618 posts
6 minutes ago, Panocek said:

So far, never happened. Tier 6-9 were twice on 50% discount and twice on 25%

 

Keep in mind even T10 aren't free from "balans checks" *cough* YY *cough*

So True My Conqueror large guns have gone missing and OMG That citadel ( I re bought it for the SC event ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,220 posts
38 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

 

The " Immortal " British order to the Engine Room :-

 

 

Reduce Speed Ahead 1/2 : MAKE SMOKE!  

 

In them days you needed it, Them German Chaps could shoot well, LOL

Now just for lol's they could include radar, along with smoke, oh my, wouldn't that be a chuckle:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×