Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

Clan brawl

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
620 posts
15,579 battles

On the clan brawl topic in general, the fact they have a rank requirement for doing a 3v3 is dumb as [edited]essentially everyone in the clan needs to be a 'recruiter or up' to bloody start the stupid thing. 

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,525 posts
17,241 battles

No waiting, and in our clan, everyone is a recruiter or above anyway. Like playing Shipstorm so great fun!

• Cool 1

[TL-BG]
Players
33 posts
12,293 battles

Strange, we tried multiple times for more then 20 min (resetting every 5) no game. Its like there is nobody in the queue.  We are all recruiters or commander. 

[TL-BG]
Players
33 posts
12,293 battles

That is as far as I'm willing to wait in a queue. At the end we wanted to see if its actually working. We got a game - but we had to wait almost 16 min , that is just stupid. 

Clan 1.PNG

[CHEFT]
Players
12,228 posts
9,841 battles

We played 16 games just now, basicly insta matched all the time. Maybe 10 secs or so was the longest.

[DAVY]
Players
3,169 posts
14,794 battles

I had no problems, just played 10 battles, max waiting time was about 20 seconds - must say it was fun, we played 10 and won 8, one other team tried and won 2 out of 3 (and the one they lost was avery close one against CREED with flambass in the team)

• Cool 2

[ITAAT]
Players
703 posts

GREAT FUN!! Do It once a week or twice a month!!! Thank you!

It really helps new players to be introduced to Clan Battles, but with fun instead!

• Cool 3

[YEET]
Players
69 posts
11,341 battles

Totally agree, had a great time!

Waiting time for the first battle was couple of minutes (around 5pm UK time), but later on, there was almost no wait time at all

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,126 posts
14,348 battles

I played a series of brawls from 9:10 (GMT+1) until the brawl period ended last night and had no delays.  Members were on earlier and there were no reported problems.

[POP]
Players
663 posts
13,029 battles

I liked it being fast paced and very light on organisatory stand point. We had almost constantly 2 divisions running concurrently while we sometimes struggle to get a team up for the "real" clan wars.

On the "not so fun side" - The lack of tactical aspect of the game made it somewhat boring as a DD player. You simply dived in and started kicking butts and hoped your butts lasted longer than theirs.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this