Ninjitsu_is_SK

Chung Mu nerf too much - buff guns at least

3 comments in this topic

[RPS]
Players
32 posts
5,502 battles

Hello!

A couple of patches ago, the Chung Mu got nerfed very hard. Torp reload was increased by some 16 seconds, gun reload by 0.2 seconds. This made the Chung Mu a lot less fun to play. But it's still capable as a torp boat.

However, the nerf hit its ability to fight other DDs pretty hard. Pan Asian DDs already suffer in DD vs DD fights because of deep water torps. So nerfing their gun power is not a nice thing at all. Chung Mu is a fletcher class ship, it should at least have the same gun characteristics.

I played the Chung Mu both before and after the nerf, and I really miss the old one. But most of all I find the DPM lacking now, especially given the lower fire chance and higher shell arcs.

TLDR: Please make gun reload 3.3s again.

Thanks

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,817 battles

WG workflow of balancing game content:

Superstrong, Shop Sale, Nerf, Nerf, Nerf, Buff, Shop Sale, Nerf, Nerf, Nerf, Final Buff

Players
105 posts
10,034 battles

Sell that crap and play with Fletcher. Pan-Asian Dd's deads. I dont remember when i see one in random.

Plus the new french and the much newer work in progres italian DD's much more better.

Forget this line as never existed, i lost to incredible time ,credit and experience cuz i wanted reach the pan Asian tier 9 and 10 but WG killed them.