Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Lupastro_

DDs guns jammed?

8 comments in this topic

Players
377 posts
7,585 battles

Greetings commanders, it's some time I have a annoying problem when I play with a DD. I'm sailing to a CAP trying to contest it when I spot and usually get spotted by an enemy DD, aim at it, guns ready and reload signal is green but my guns doesn't fire anything... No shells nor meatballs... And this for 6 to 12 or more seconds that in DDs guns time is from 2 to 3 enemy salvo incoming without my counterfire. Ping is always good about 30-35 and my FPS around 77. So I don' t think is a problem of my PC or graphic... Anyone else got this trouble?

• Cool 1

Players
462 posts
6,865 battles

Not just DD's it's all ship types. And restarting the client wont do anything(well it didn't for me) And it's certainly been more prominent since the last Two updates as far as I'm concerned. Support claims it's something to do with ports not being opened and client side lag:Smile-_tongue:. Funny no such phenomena manifests itself in any of my other online games:Smile_izmena: 

• Cool 1

Players
1,420 posts
8,340 battles

Perhaps you were turning while trying to fire? I found out that sometimes the crossair turns green, but the turret isn't exactly aligned to the crossair. Perhaps it's off by less than 1 degree but still appears as green and ready to fire but when I click the guns wouldn't fire.

Players
377 posts
7,585 battles
2 ore fa, Sargento_YO ha scritto:

Perhaps you were turning while trying to fire? I found out that sometimes the crossair turns green, but the turret isn't exactly aligned to the crossair. Perhaps it's off by less than 1 degree but still appears as green and ready to fire but when I click the guns wouldn't fire.

Mostly yes, when I'm turning but last time with my Z23 this "bug" last for a very long time, so long that I lost half of my HP... It's quite annoying...

Players
2,160 posts

Do the game integrity check via settings.

Also, right click your mouse, sometimes guns are sector locked and don't fire.

Sign in to follow this