Flandre Bug Read more... ×
gnomadix_1

Predatory Commander Retrainer

5 comments in this topic

[-TAW-]
Players
4 posts
4,957 battles

I feel as if there is a problem regarding the Commander Retraining option when you have swapped them into a new ship. You are given the option to either start retraining with no bonus or spent 200,000 credits for a 50% decrease or finally pay 500 doubloons for full retraining. The option however is always automatically selected on the most expensive, the 500 doubloons, and it's difficult to clearly see the options as they are only slightly less transparent.

Due to this predatory set up, the 500 Doubloons option was initiated without my intention or recollection, on a low tier ship with few commander points. After referering to the Player Support System, they co-operatively recommend me to try and solve my issue here and see if I could reverse the training and reacquire the Doubloons

Many thanks and Happy Anniversary!

-gnomadix_1

• Cool 1

[-TAW-]
Players
4 posts
4,957 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Just click on the 200k option every time.

And no, we cannot help you here.

Thanks for the reply, and I know I'll have to keep more of an eye out next time.

Even still, if possible, could you promote the idea of the retraining without bonus selection being the automatic one

Players
1,067 posts
15,102 battles

There's a useful mod in the official Modstation called "Stingy by default" that has all of the premium currency options switched to non-premium by default.

image.thumb.png.bc209e8d56c69e376e824782e03757df.png

There are a lot of useful mods in the Modstation; why don't they just incorporate them into the game for everybody?

If you wish you can also contact support to roll-back your account to the last saved state before you had this accident, losing any progress you've made since then.