Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VanD4rk

ShipPost: SuperYamato

23 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
390 posts
8,009 battles

A: A long time ago WG said there will be no guns bigger than 460mm !

BAlso WG said a long time ago there will be no SUBMARINES in the game !

Fast forward some patches to present day, since B is no longer valid can we make A no longer valid ? :cap_haloween:

If A will be no longer valid I want a suggestion for the guns: 14.3 * 22 inch = 558.8 mm but lets round it to 558 mm. (secretly overmatches 38mm of armor of the adversary Iowa class).

Yes I know the plans were for some 20 inch guns and it might get some hilarious time to reload/traverse the turrets  but why not ?

Since there is a fantasy Kremlin in the game this can also make it's way in.

WG GIB THIS FANTASY DESIGN !

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,580 posts
12,557 battles
43 minutes ago, VanD4rk said:

A: A long time ago WG said there will be no guns bigger than 460mm !

BAlso WG said a long time ago there will be no SUBMARINES in the game !

Fast forward some patches to present day, since B is no longer valid can we make A no longer valid ? :cap_haloween:

If A will be no longer valid I want a suggestion for the guns: 14.3 * 22 inch = 558.8 mm but lets round it to 558 mm. (secretly overmatches 38mm of armor of the adversary Iowa class).

Yes I know the plans were for some 20 inch guns and it might get some hilarious time to reload/traverse the turrets  but why not ?

Since there is a fantasy Kremlin in the game this can also make it's way in.

WG GIB THIS FANTASY DESIGN !

As log WG gives me the Habakkuk then you can get the target practice BB with your pathetic guns :Smile_glasses::cap_tea:

They have model already done :cap_haloween:

i56m3AGZCtrBTZnw5iQCDQ2NSs2wf8Swm6T-yUw9

Players
6,773 posts
245 battles

Thats not the super yammy fam.

That would probs be the mega yamato or hyper yamato.

Guess then we could have our 26 inch 5x4 450k hp 50knot 100mm of bow and aft armour 20inch belt and 15 inch deck with 26 156mm guns, 20 228mm guns and 16 305mm guns for secondaries with 16km radar and 8km hydro and reserruection. Russian Super heavy battleship.

call it moscow or something great to do with russia.

only £250 with 100x3 flags and 7 days premium and 1000 doubloons.

balans.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

Instead of the "super" Yamato with 3x2 500mm guns, how about a design variant of it with 4x3 460mm guns, i'll post a pic of the proposal when i get home. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[OCTO]
Players
390 posts
8,009 battles
5 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Give me the space battleship Yamato and I guarantee I will blow all the other ships out of the water too! :Smile_teethhappy:

Even submarines ? :cap_wander_2:

• Funny 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
24 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Give me the space battleship Yamato and I guarantee I will blow all the other ships out of the water too! :Smile_teethhappy:

press X to doubt.

Specifically, to doubt it'd survive atmospheric entry and landing with that kind of design. And at the same time to doubt it'd be able to hit and damage a "regular" warship from orbit. *

* Note, I have zero clue about the plot/story, so things like that may actually happen in the specific "reality" that Space Yamato exists in, because magic technology. In which case, nevermind the above :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
2,571 posts
11,389 battles
10 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

press X to doubt.

Specifically, to doubt it'd survive atmospheric entry and landing with that kind of design. And at the same time to doubt it'd be able to hit and damage a "regular" warship from orbit. *

* Note, I have zero clue about the plot/story, so things like that may actually happen in the specific "reality" that Space Yamato exists in, because magic technology. In which case, nevermind the above :Smile_teethhappy:

It had sank space submarines and space aircraft carriers (serious) and left earth on its own power after its refitted (cause that yamato is a refit of the Yamato that sank. Again no joke) 

So i would say it shld have no problem with anything in the game.

[OCTO]
Players
390 posts
8,009 battles
22 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

@VanD4rk found you'r super yammy.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f33eb831f1471fd4JuyKddC.thumb.png.5422faeeec18f4e8210d3c486de753ff.png

Egough gunzz 4 ya? 

:Smile_trollface:

That is really and abomination :cap_haloween:.

You can terraform every map from WoWs into Ocean map with that kind of "Ship".

Do you think it can be balans and get into the game ?

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

Didnt the Yamato have a space skin in beta during the first space haloween event? 

WG could make it avalable, since they have the model made already. :cap_yes:

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
2 minutes ago, VanD4rk said:

Do you think it can be balans and get into the game ?

I'm sure it can be made strong enough to be competitive at T7 :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[OCTO]
Players
390 posts
8,009 battles
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Here you have it. Pocket edition !

MKtwitter71810.jpg

• Funny 2

Players
6,773 posts
245 battles

here some other yammy varients...some are pretty nice looking. The one directly below this line of text is over 100k tonnes lol. big gurl.

image.thumb.png.740e637162acf731e6a4fa359a5f7f98.pngimage.thumb.png.c6395d8897c68970726d8592cfed93c3.png

image.thumb.png.2981c7212cb2c8db1270f4fe3a8633eb.png

[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,980 battles
9 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

I like this variant :Smile_glasses:

zSLMioM.jpg

"Captain, we scored two hits on the enemy battleship, but lost half our air wing overboard to the muzzle blast."

• Funny 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
7 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

"Captain, we scored two hits on the enemy battleship, but lost half our air wing overboard to the muzzle blast."

doesnt matter, this is Wows. Those planes regenerate infinitely anyway.

Plus which, at that size you may actually be able to fit in a machine shop that is capable of assembling you a few new aircraft if you've loaded the parts at home... :Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
Spoiler
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

here some other yammy varients...some are pretty nice looking. The one directly below this line of text is over 100k tonnes lol. big gurl.

image.thumb.png.740e637162acf731e6a4fa359a5f7f98.pngimage.thumb.png.c6395d8897c68970726d8592cfed93c3.png

image.thumb.png.2981c7212cb2c8db1270f4fe3a8633eb.png

The first one is what i had in mind in my previous post, 4x3 460mm gun layout.

The second one would be the ''super'' 4x2 510mm gun variant.

The third is a variant of out loved or hated Izumo.

Here are few variants by @Tzoli always liked his stuff.

yamato.thumb.png.1f610ddd17ae2614d8331cd1a0a154fe.png

The H version is one that could theoreticaly be put in game, probably for a crazy ammount of steel, since it would keep the 460's just have a extra turret, the turning would be awfull since it would be lenghtened and the secondary 127's would be replaced with akizuki's 100 mm turrets.

• Cool 1

Players
6,773 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The first one is what i had in mind in my previous post, 4x3 460mm gun layout.

The second one would be the ''super'' 4x2 510mm gun variant.

The third is a variant of out loved or hated Izumo.

Here are few variants by @Tzoli always liked his stuff.

yamato.thumb.png.1f610ddd17ae2614d8331cd1a0a154fe.png

The H version is one that could theoreticaly be put in game, probably for a crazy ammount of steel, since it would keep the 460's just have a extra turret, the turning would be awfull since it would be lenghtened and the secondary 127's would be replaced with akizuki's 100 mm turrets.

Actually both first and second are 510mm's guns and the third is actually more akin to the nelson rather than the izumo due to turret placement and direction initially. also goes 31knots so pretty speedy too.

The first varient is actually the bigggest yammy design at over 100,000 tonnes and the second is probs what the actual super yamato we would get if wargaming actually choose something.

the nelson style one is just for laughs really tier 9 nelson yamato probs call it Fuji, Orochi, Osamu, Yari, Issie or something

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this