Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ysterpyp

Research Bureau, resetted and researched line mantain bonuses across seasons?

8 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,190 battles

Hi all,

For example: If i resetted the us dd line and researched all ships again and got the victory bonuses , will i get victory bonus on this line in Next RB season or do i have to reset the line again?

I might of missed this info but its crucial information i need

Thanks

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,867 posts
2 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

will i get victory bonus on this line in Next RB season or do i have to reset the line again?

of course you will have to reset the line again if you have received the research points for the first reset...everything else wouldn't make any sense...

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,190 battles
43 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

of course you will have to reset the line again if you have received the research points for the first reset...everything else wouldn't make any sense...

ok for some reason i though it will "remember" what lines you resetted in the previous season and each new season you get bonuses on that line because it was resetted... So even if i reset like flamu did x5 times and got the victory bonuses on ijn line it will start next season at a 1x (2x for first reset) multiplier . 

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,769 posts
10,290 battles

yeah the bonuses stay, If you don't get them..

example:

you reset the line,
Fxp till the end,

reset it again,
Fxp till the ened,

reset it again,
fxp tilll the end..

But you play for 1 win each..
you reseted 3 times,
you 'll get your bonuses x 3 for every single win

Players
8,119 posts
8,931 battles

If you reset a line that gives double exp because it is the first reset line of the season, that bonus stays until you collected it.

If you collect it and reset the line again in a season where you used that bonus, you get no bonus on that reset.

If you didn't collect it and reset another line next season, that line (if it is your first of that season) will get the bonus. You potentially can reset multiple lines and have them with x2 bonus, if you do it across multiple seasons but don't regrind them.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,867 posts
21 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

yeah the bonuses stay, If you don't get them..

but he said that he got the bonus already, and thought that he would get the bonus again, automatically without resetting, in the next season. At least that's how I understand his question...

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,769 posts
10,290 battles
13 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but he said that he got the bonus already, and thought that he would get the bonus again, automatically without resetting, in the next season. At least that's how I understand his question...

You've understood correctly,

but he got confused (at least I think) because of people getting 4 5 times bonuses in a single match and writing it on the forum in the past month.

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,190 battles

i misunderstood , i though you will get bonus in next season after i got my research points in this season without having to reset the same line again in next season, like a new victory bonus are added each new season on a line that was reset ...

I.E if i reset a line 2x times and get victories it will replenish on season 2 without having to reset the line again with a x2 mutliplier , now you have to start all over in next season which is stupid ,that was  what i was asking

Sign in to follow this