You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
krzysiek_1990

KII - 9900 doublons - worth?

14 comments in this topic

Players
1,477 posts
18,763 battles

Hello guys. I need an advice. I have 13830 doublons and i'm thinking about KII. With discount 25% it cost 9900 doublons. Is it worth it?

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,568 battles
1 hour ago, krzysiek_1990 said:

Hello guys. I need an advice. I have 13830 doublons and i'm thinking about KII. With discount 25% it cost 9900 doublons. Is it worth it?

Get the Alabama 

• Funny 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,519 posts
5,948 battles

It's alright. Fairly fragile, though.

If you like the Amagi, chances are you'll enjoy the Kii (at least I do). But it's probably not everyone's cup of tea.

[JRM]
Players
6,243 posts
24,096 battles

@OP Depends, what other T8 ships do you have and like?

[SHAFT]
Players
9,448 posts
8,811 battles

If you wanna go for a T8 BB, id suggest Lenin. Maybe somewhat useful as you dont have Vladi (yet?).

Massa is in there too right? Seeing, that you played a lot of Bismarck, maybe you are interested in another secondary BB.

Players
3,130 posts
10,561 battles

No.  AA doesn't matter that much anymore and that was one of here biggest strengths.  

So many better ones at tier 8, not just BB's.

It depends on what you WANT from a Premium.  If you want a strong fun ship then the Massa is good if not great.  If you want a slightly OP and user frendly ship then the Lenin, If you want a balanced ship with good concealment then the Alabama is a solid pick. 

The Kii is too weak with unreliable guns. 

Does it have to be a BB? The Atago is solid for a cruiser and the KIDD is a great user friendly DD. 

All depends on what you want out of a premium and which class. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,477 posts
18,763 battles

I don't have too much high tier premium BB, only missouri, musashi and tirpitz. I'm playing almost all time without premium account

Someone was mention about Kidd and Atago- I had both and haven't played so much.

Last year we had snowflakes in christmas with steel on T8 premium or higher, so i wanted to buy one ship more. Ok i won't spend doublons on KII, i will keep it for another time.

Maybe when i will have clear mind, i will take massa.

Beta Tester
908 posts
9,156 battles

Atago is a allright ship, you got 5 turrets with 2 203mm guns each and 4x4 torpedo tubes with 10km range or so.

Armor is average, you are going to get citadelled from BBs regulary when angled.

Players
1,054 posts
2,619 battles
5 hours ago, krzysiek_1990 said:

It has the strengths and weakness of all the Japanese BB's, with the exception of better AA. If we all bought and played the 'Better ships', we would all be in the same one and that would be dull. If you like Japanese battleships then yes, buy it. Because lets be honest, its not only Japanese BB's that are easily to citadel.

Players
149 posts

I like her especially for the sensational AA. Not on every premium ships do you actually get better AA than on the corresponding silver Tech Tree ship. Most of the times, it seems to be the other way round, and why would you pay actual money to get victimized by CVs even worse?!

After the latest Buff, the only slight downside compared to Amagi seems to have been a little worse concealment, but for that you get very usable 10km torps that players keep forgetting she has. And before the latest Patch, she also had a real nice gunfire sound. Don't know yet if she retained that.

Also whenever Ranked etc is on Tier VIII you can just slot in your Yamato captain.

• Cool 1