6 comments in this topic

[RDB]
Players
7 posts
2,086 battles

What do you guys think about new sky/clouds? Looks like Mordor! 
That is not the only map where i encountered this :cap_haloween::cap_like:
Edit #1: Those black barely readable letters say: ''not found''.

shot-19.09.18_23.40.17-0152.jpg

shot-19.09.18_23.46.49-0933.jpg

Players
58 posts
7,352 battles

It says Texture not found, i think its a graphics card issue, maybe not supporting diretx11 fully?

The green and red lanterns on Nelson and Thunderer also only display som text, texture not found.

Check and repair function does not fix this, its a deeper problem, i do think its with the new lighting on the maps and directx11. It happens on North map, Shatter map and big race, consistantly.

I do have an older card Nvidia gtx 275, and i know it is directx11, but missing a few functions, cause it came out before it was fully developed.

Modder
5,588 posts
10,217 battles

From Ru-Forum

Commander!

In update 0.8.8. We've begun using the new sky rendering technology that requires DirectX 11.0 support from the graphics card. At the same time, graphics cards that are below our minimum system requirements can not load new sky textures, so the sky labeled "Texture Not Found" turns red

We've prepared an update that fixes this issue, and the next update will also be used in the client.

To use the update, you must do the following:

1. Download the attached archive 
 Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1.zip

2. Unpack the contents of the archive (this is a directory named "Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1") in the directory with the game.

3. Change to the directory "Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1".

4. Run the file "apply-path.bat".

5. Apply the changes by entering the number "1" in the displayed window and pressing the Enter key.

We remind you that this solution is temporary and we can not support systems and solutions that are below the minimum system requirements. We hope that you will be able to update your software in this additional time so as not to get into the risk zone of technical problems.

Players
58 posts
7,352 battles
42 minutes ago, juger65 said:

From Ru-Forum

Commander!

In update 0.8.8. We've begun using the new sky rendering technology that requires DirectX 11.0 support from the graphics card. At the same time, graphics cards that are below our minimum system requirements can not load new sky textures, so the sky labeled "Texture Not Found" turns red

We've prepared an update that fixes this issue, and the next update will also be used in the client.

To use the update, you must do the following:

1. Download the attached archive 
 Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1.zip

2. Unpack the contents of the archive (this is a directory named "Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1") in the directory with the game.

3. Change to the directory "Install_path_fix_for_0.8.8.1".

4. Run the file "apply-path.bat".

5. Apply the changes by entering the number "1" in the displayed window and pressing the Enter key.

We remind you that this solution is temporary and we can not support systems and solutions that are below the minimum system requirements. We hope that you will be able to update your software in this additional time so as not to get into the risk zone of technical problems.

Tried this and it works, thx man, brilliant