Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nurtacmc

4th Anniversary is Bad I guess

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[DARE]
Players
81 posts
17,827 battles

ı delete thıs post .. ı say only my opınıon. ı guess ıf ı good thıng ı can say but ıf ı bad thıng dont.. ok 

have a nıce day

  • Boring 6
  • Bad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NMA]
Players
1,221 posts
18,490 battles

 I guess if they gave 10 premium ships of choice to each player there would still be players who would ask: "can't we get 12 premium ships?"

  • Cool 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DARE]
Players
81 posts
17,827 battles
58 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I suggest you join a club with the other three guys who are unhappy:Smile_great:

where ıs club ?? ı must go:cat_cool:

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DARE]
Players
81 posts
17,827 battles
57 minutes ago, quickr said:

 I guess if they gave 10 premium ships of choice to each player there would still be players who would ask: "can't we get 12 premium ships?"

ı dont ask t12 pre shıps. ı  say thıs ıs not good annıversary event (ı guess) and where ıs french token ? sımple..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NMA]
Players
1,221 posts
18,490 battles
Just now, nurtacmc said:

where ıs french token ? sımple.. 

in armory, try checking it

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,054 posts
2,616 battles
10 minutes ago, nurtacmc said:

4th. Anniversary ıs come but not good ı guess.. 4 dırectıve ın annıversary ıs very bad choıse.. thıs ıs must be celebrated not grındıng… WG give "Super Container"... Super ? c'mon this is totaly crap…. stıll zulu flag comıng ın süper container.. ıf u WG  say this is 4th Anniversary must be 4th anniversary.  this is not anniversary gift….. and stıll waiting french token +20k players 

 

 

sorry for my englısh to all players.. 

 

So after almost 15k games, you are only here for the free stuff? I guess I (Mr 46%) must be the odd one out. I play for fun. If I get free stuff, great. If not, never mind.

 

But if WG wants to give me a KGV or Bismark without me having to grind it, fine.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
24 minutes ago, nurtacmc said:

4th. Anniversary ıs come but not good ı guess.. 4 dırectıve ın annıversary ıs very bad choıse.. thıs ıs must be celebrated not grındıng… WG give "Super Container"... Super ? c'mon this is totaly crap…. stıll zulu flag comıng ın süper container.. ıf u WG  say this is 4th Anniversary must be 4th anniversary.  this is not anniversary gift….. and stıll waiting french token +20k players 

 

 

sorry for my englısh to all players.. 

You also forgot to apologize for your ungratefulness, rudeness and your greed. :Smile_sceptic:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
315 posts
7,461 battles
31 minutes ago, nurtacmc said:

4th. Anniversary ıs come but not good ı guess.. 4 dırectıve ın annıversary ıs very bad choıse.. thıs ıs must be celebrated not grındıng… WG give "Super Container"... Super ? c'mon this is totaly crap…. stıll zulu flag comıng ın süper container.. ıf u WG  say this is 4th Anniversary must be 4th anniversary.  this is not anniversary gift….. and stıll waiting french token +20k players 

 

 

sorry for my englısh to all players.. 

Well i'm sorry to see that some people just are not happy with the goods that we get for free. Apperently other games do it better ...... OH WAIT!

Come on what are you not happy about? You get Super containers. You get a free t6 ships from just playing the game (what you apperently do quite a lot) and here we go again people still whine about what the get out of the event because its not "enough"....

 

If i will be honest just go and find another game that gives you soo much free stuff on there aniversary event. There are not many games that celebrate that anyway.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
2 minutes ago, DragonstrikerOrigin said:

Well i'm sorry to see that some people just are not happy with the goods that we get for free. Apperently other games do it better ...... OH WAIT!

Come on what are you not happy about? You get Super containers. You get a free t6 ships from just playing the game (what you apperently do quite a lot) and here we go again people still whine about what the get out of the event because its not "enough"....

 

If i will be honest just go and find another game that gives you soo much free stuff on there aniversary event. There are not many games that celebrate that anyway.

30 odd SC's and OP cries....unbelievable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
642 posts
9,765 battles
14 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I suggest you join a club with the other three guys who are unhappy:Smile_great:

The propensity for "Super" Container's to generate those horrid Halloween camouflages is a tad disappointing for me personally ..... but, its free stuff; so being bitter, or resentful over that does seem a tad ungrateful... especially considering the huge number of special flags that non-SCs rewards give you.  Put those on and do Narai Op and then WAY before you run out of special flags you should have plenty of Free XP to buy an Alaska or other high-tier Free-XP ship... which the rewards made considerably easier to achieve.

Again, complaining about this seems a bit ungrateful.

I would suggest that the title "Super" is part of the issue as many of the rewards are not viewed as being "super" e.g. my aforementioned Halloween Camouflages.... if they re-labelled them as "Anniversary Container's" and made them a different colour I suspect a portion of the bitching may go away... because, yes, labels can be important.

Even those horrid Halloween Camouflages end up being 2.5 million in Silver... so, yeah, ungrateful to [edited].

Considering that every time a new flag or camouflage comes out, the chance of any container actually being "Super" (in many peoples eyes) goes down.... they might want to consider creating new classifications of crates to preserve "Super" stuff for truly "Super Containers".

I'm not complaining, I just think the system could be improved and expended as well as benefitting from a little re-branding as it cannot be denied that the chances of being "Super" have gone down over time... and will continue to do so - as must people  think (or rather Hope) SUPER Container = Free Ship Chance!

For most it never will, and that breeds discontent.

Also, they have slightly addressed this with the "Guaranteed" Tier 6 Freebie so, once again, it seems ungrateful to actually complain.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,584 posts
18,739 battles

I thought this topic was about how the game is being flooded with the worst players I've ever seen in the history of this game. I haven't seen this many weirdo's in my teams ever :fish_palm:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SKRUB]
Players
535 posts
20,764 battles
35 minutes ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

SUPER Container = Free Ship Chance!

It's.

Problem is the chance is "very" low.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-LA-]
Players
658 posts
4,765 battles
1 hour ago, quickr said:

in armory, try checking it

mine are still missing.

 

got some flags , and a few more flags. its free and great thanks ill take em , but its not much of a party ;)

 

wish they had given us all teh same rather than gambling type mechanics to give the lucky few nice stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
642 posts
9,765 battles
18 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

It's.

Problem is the chance is "very" low.

I know - my point is that that common perception has raised expectations because of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,237 posts
9,997 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

I thought this topic was about how the game is being flooded with the worst players I've ever seen in the history of this game. I haven't seen this many weirdo's in my teams ever :fish_palm:

Rumour has it that all the good players are in coop. :Smile-_tongue:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,756 posts
245 battles
3 hours ago, DragonstrikerOrigin said:

Well i'm sorry to see that some people just are not happy with the goods that we get for free. Apperently other games do it better ...... OH WAIT!

Come on what are you not happy about? You get Super containers. You get a free t6 ships from just playing the game (what you apperently do quite a lot) and here we go again people still whine about what the get out of the event because its not "enough"....

 

If i will be honest just go and find another game that gives you soo much free stuff on there aniversary event. There are not many games that celebrate that anyway.

Actually mechwarrior online is probs the best when it comes to free stuff, i have like over 10 prem mechs without paying now and probs just missed another 3-4 as well.

 

These range from assualts to lights and some (like the sun spider) are very, very good and very versitile.

 

I actually got SC's which i was suprised because i thought you only get them via tier 10 but ended up with 15-20k coal which is nice and some flags as well.

 

I think they need to change the name doe super is a bit of exaggeration, Big or Giant would be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,394 posts
7,276 battles
4 hours ago, quickr said:

 I guess if they gave 10 premium ships of choice to each player there would still be players who would ask: "can't we get 12 premium ships?"

Man if I'd know WG were giving out premiums I wouldn't have bought any! Lousy communications by WG as always! I want a refund on the premiums I bought as I wouldnt have bought them if Id known I could wait and have them free!

/s

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,659 battles
1 hour ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Rumour has it that all the good players are in coop. :Smile-_tongue:

I don't claim to be a "good player" but when I checked I had 206 ships to cover in this event + the directives and that means something like ~400 games if I'm going to do it in randoms. With 15 minutes per game that means 3.5 hours a day for a month.

 

Ooooooor I play co-op and do it in 206 five-minute-games and it's 40 minutes a day instead. "Don't work harder, work smarter."

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,144 posts
3,056 battles
3 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

It's.

Problem is the chance is "very" low.

1.5% approx.  The main problem is they’re advertised as amazing, then there is a 50% chance of flags+camo according to data from reddit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,237 posts
9,997 battles
54 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

I don't claim to be a "good player" but when I checked I had 206 ships to cover in this event + the directives and that means something like ~400 games if I'm going to do it in randoms. With 15 minutes per game that means 3.5 hours a day for a month.

 

Ooooooor I play co-op and do it in 206 five-minute-games and it's 40 minutes a day instead. "Don't work harder, work smarter."

What? You dont play 3,5 hours a day? You filthy casual!!!!!! :cap_horn:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,493 posts
11,192 battles

Imagine you have birthday and you have to give a bunch of gifts to everyone who crosses your way and this for a whole week and these people complain about your crappy gifts. Would be a weird birthday-week i guess. Not only do YOU give THEM gifts, when we are used to receive gifts when we have birthday, but they also complain despite the fact that they don't know you and have never done anything for you yet you give them gifts.

 

BTW, where does the rule come from that companies have to give gifts to strangers when they celebrate anniversary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,144 posts
3,056 battles
Just now, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Imagine you have birthday and you have to give a bunch of gifts to everyone who crosses your way and this for a whole week and these people complain about your crappy gifts. Would be a weird birthday-week i guess. Not only do YOU give THEM gifts, when we are used to receive gifts when we have birthday, but they also complain despite the fact that they don't know you and have never done anything for you yet you give them gifts.

 

BTW, where does the rule come from that companies have to give gifts to strangers when they celebrate anniversary?

Yes, this, WG has been very generous this year, I've been impressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×