Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Special Rewards for Returning Players - German Jaunt

25 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,345 battles

Hi , i hope u can help me, I played since 2015 but i leave the game 1 years ago and i come back again in august , i saw this quest  and i dont know when i can get this gift to do the quest and if im within of the period. If u can help me... :D 

[C-A-T]
Players
7 posts
36,850 battles

Seriously? Rewarding the unfaithful. How's about a decent reward like this, instead of a few camos, for those who continue support and participate. WoWs / WG mentality baffles me?

• Cool 9

Beta Tester
243 posts
5,854 battles

Are you kidding me?

As a CBT I was away from the game for almost a year, due to the increasing grind effort and personal reasons and started playing in july / agust again, with some time just 1-2 pve games per day, just for the entertainment...and now this? I asked myself just yesterday, "why not buy the scharnhorst?". Now, a literally day later, I cant get it for playing, because I was back to the game to soon? Can you pls ban me from the forum for at least a week? Im really pissed at you right now!

[FAIL]
Players
9 posts
3,140 battles
26 minutes ago, SineDubio said:

I havent played since Mars and literaly came back yesterday...

ouch >_<

on a side note - it seems like the rental/mission aren't triggered on log-in but rather on the first mission played

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
9 posts
3,330 battles

I have to agree with the sentiments that veterans aren't appreciated.

While I can understand that rewarding people for returning might be good for the game in general, shouldn't one reward both veteran captains as well as returning players?

Honestly; a proper reward/anniversary package for all players regardless of absence and then extra minor items for returning players would make more sense. Returning players would still get a very good deal and incentive to return, but also, veteran players wouldn't feel they are being left out. It is we that have funded you, bought your premium ships and spent gold and money on subscription time. Not to sound too entitled, but..

.. slightly disappointed here.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
3 posts
15,785 battles

Without any effort to vote for WG and their tactics....Those who whine are the exact same brats that couldnt understand game and cried that cvs were bad.So WG decided the CV rework..Which ruined game and made alot of veterans to take small or big brakes till game gets a bit less bad after the rework,but WG had to keep that stupid 1% happy.The funny thing is that they whine with 2-3k battles tops.Or even less.Much less.And they have pathetic win rates and they do nothing than sailing around or sitting in the back and click click click because you have no fkin clue what to do.And whine some more at battle chat on how this team sucks or that team is stupid.WG treated you like spoiled brats and you still whine.And you whine now because mommy didnt gave you sugar this time,or gave it to someone else and you got envy.Why the hell you care if WG decided to do that.Did that hurt you in any way??Will this affect your play style?Will it have ANY impact on your game?NO and NO and NO and you will keep on being bad because you are a potato.You just whine cause nobody sent you apparently to foff today

• Funny 1

[1292]
Players
49 posts
4,253 battles

So actually WG recommends us to take a 90 days break and come back. 

You should reward the players who keep the game alive not those who abandon it. If you want them back by all means give them stuff but ignoring the players who are keeping the game alive is a joke.

• Cool 5

[VL-NL]
[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
102 posts
20,473 battles
13 hours ago, kenny212 said:

how about rewarding those who have actually been here throughout all the crap lately?....

Amen to this .

• Cool 2

Players
2 posts
38,591 battles

Nem értem hogy miért azokat kel támogatni akik nem játszanak? Én 4 éve játszok 30 000 olajat szedem össze 3 éve vagyok klántag 60 prémium hajóm van. Szeretném meg venni a Stálingrád hajót 4 ezer acél kéne de a születés napi konténerekböl nem kaptam .Más meg aki csak ezért lépetbe hogy leszorzoza a hajókat  az meg kap. Nevetséges ez az üzlet politika. A 4év alatt egyszer nyitotam hajót amit nem vetem.

• Bad 1

[S-M-V]
Players
84 posts
8,705 battles

In last month I had spend prehaps 100 milion credits... Bought Soyuz, Cleve for CB, Hosho, Implacable, Ygumo and Kitakaze..........

4 days ago i had one milion credits, I had even selled 70 spotter planes, couple of T5-T6 SHIPS to get some credits, and now I am on 7 milion...

So this 5 mill would be nice award, for couple of hundred euros that i had put in game, lets not mention 1 year of prem account ect..

But hey, lets award ungratefull ones or the ones who left dissapointed in game.

Thx.

Was really hyped and gratefull for free supercontainers, and when somebody on that post was salty, I said to that guy that he should be thankfull and to at least wait for couple of days when YOU do something wrong that we can all be rude and salty for it.

That day has come TODAY!!!

:Smile-angry: 

• Cool 1

[S-M-V]
Players
84 posts
8,705 battles
1 hour ago, FEHERTIGRISHUN said:

Nem értem hogy miért azokat kel támogatni akik nem játszanak? Én 4 éve játszok 30 000 olajat szedem össze 3 éve vagyok klántag 60 prémium hajóm van. Szeretném meg venni a Stálingrád hajót 4 ezer acél kéne de a születés napi konténerekböl nem kaptam .Más meg aki csak ezért lépetbe hogy leszorzoza a hajókat  az meg kap. Nevetséges ez az üzlet politika. A 4év alatt egyszer nyitotam hajót amit nem vetem.

English bro.. English... not whole Europe is Hungary..

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
118 posts
4,441 battles

I remember people reporting they were getting Gulio Cesare when returning from a long break. Now we get rentals? Nope, haven't played since the CV rework and won't play for a while longer. Maybe never given submarines were introduced.

[OSTPR]
Players
2 posts
4,503 battles

Do you seriously think that people who left the game due to all that 2019 crap, will go back because they'll get 5 mln credits and 14 days of rental ship? Seriously? The reason, why they left, is still in the game - failed CV rework is stilll on, OP Soviet designs are still on, a lot of other senseless changes, like re-grind of lines to get some bonuses are added.

I stopped playing in February. After six months waiting for fixing all the issues I've finally uninstalled WoWS in August. I still have 48 mln credits on my account so I don't give a flying flamingo about 5 mln more just like I don't give another flying flamingo about two weeks of renting Tirpitz and mission for three containers. I would return to the game without all those gifts when issues would be fixed but it seems nothing will change.

• Cool 2

Players
4,290 posts
5,630 battles
On 9/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

There has never been a better time to return to World of Warships!

Read it on the portal

Im inactive for 1 year now and I think i'll pass on this ''generous'' offer of rental Premium ship for coming back.

Only reason I would come back is event for Premium containers for each TX owned.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
18 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Only reason I would come back is event for Premium containers for each TX owned.

Which is right now! (seriously, it's part of the Anniversary-mode, which is happening this update)

• Cool 3

Players
4,290 posts
5,630 battles
5 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Which is right now! (seriously, it's part of the Anniversary-mode, which is happening this update)

Yea I saw it this morning. It took me several hours to download ''only'' 27 GB of updates, lol.

[WGP2W]
Alpha Tester
721 posts
4,957 battles

Same here, logged in yesterday and i got no battle since end of june, but i got no mission, no credits, no rental ships.

• Cool 1