You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

Beta Testers....

11 comments in this topic

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

You can't become a beta tester anymore as the beta test phase of WoWs was over four years ago. That's why we have the current celebration.

If you are talking about becoming a supertester, you'll normally have to wait until they announce that they are looking for new ones.

As far as submarines go... there are several news on the website on how to become a tester for those.

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
10,005 battles

you also don't have to be super unicum as they are after all types of players who can cover a wide range of skills

you do have to put some serious time into it though when I last looked and decided I would prefer to stay a normal casual player who plays the odd game on the public test server when I want to see whats new coming to the game

• Cool 2

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
717 posts
13,883 battles
54 minutes ago, beercrazy said:

you also don't have to be super unicum as they are after all types of players who can cover a wide range of skills

you do have to put some serious time into it though when I last looked and decided I would prefer to stay a normal casual player who plays the odd game on the public test server when I want to see whats new coming to the game

Skooby is also a  super unicum, but on the other side of the spectrum :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 4

[SHAFT]
Players
9,504 posts
8,838 battles
5 minutes ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

Skooby is also a  super unicum, but on the other side of the spectrum :Smile_veryhappy:

Super Noobycum? :Smile_hiding:

Spoiler

This is purely meant as a joke, no offense! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

Players
1,619 posts
18,174 battles

To be part of the submarine beta test you need to apply here:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/submarines-qna/

But seeing as they are sending out the emails for the first round you have probably missed it, but there will be other rounds of testing so still worth applying.

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

The submarine ''beta'' test has nothing to do with being a beta or alpha tester, the invites are sent out in random batches as in the cv ''beta'' test, as far as i understood it anyway. (correct me if im mistaken)

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,837 battles
Vor 8 Stunden, NoobySkooby sagte:

What do you have to be to become one, can just any old average player turn up? Or do you have to be some sort of unicom player to apply, I must admit it is the Subs what I am interested in.

Your question.... Is making me spin

(what  do you have to be to become one....) really? 

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,775 battles

I was a supertester for WoT on the EU server.  That was until RU supertesters leaked details of vehicles being tested and WG decided to 'control' things by restricting supertesting  to RU only....  There is logic in there somewhere but I'm not sure where - maybe a spreadsheet with some dodgy formula.

The test for the Subs was based on applying to be in the test and then emails will be sent out in batches.  I've applied for that.  From the web pages the testing of subs is not an NDA thing so if you get in then you can post videos and tell everyone about it.