Sign in to follow this  
PhantomSailor

OHIO - The nerf that wasnt justified!

5 comments in this topic

Players
361 posts

So... I have no real reason to play Ohio as it currently is!
8 guns with 30 sec reload versus 12 guns and 30 seconds, Montana will be the better ship in the better hands.
Ohio is a worse Montana!

Alpha damage for Montana is WAY better with 324 000 potential alpha damage per minute.
Alpha damage for Ohio is worse with 252 000 damage per minute.
357340438_OhiovsMontana.thumb.png.9f9d83bad5b119fc3913615db2737144.png

In a perfect match with really good players, you would have great players doing their duty.
But 30 second reload on Ohio is such a hindrance because we aren't dealing with good players and beyond in a match.
And I have NO CLUE why you guys removed the 27.5 sec reload 12 days before release, that slight adjustment wouldn't effect the game or unbalance the harmony of other ships.

If Ohio is there so ONLY be an overmatch ship, I would rather take Yamato with Legendary or Montana!
If you aren't going to add Ohio Legendary module, the reload should be 25 seconds.. otherwise it's just a niche ship.

My suggestion to Ohio buff, 26 gun reload and better torp protection.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

*sigh*

It would be so easy to use the search function and realize that the reload difference between the dev blog announcement and the current ingame version has been adressed already. 27.5 seconds is fine. Further buffs are certainly not needed.

[FLYD]
Players
1,363 posts
13,071 battles

Congratulations you just noticed that Ohio is indeed diffrent to Montana,

She also is absolutely fine as she is right now as you conviniently left out Caliber in your comparasion and the fact that a coal ship should not just placed into the game to murder the Techtree Variant.

She certainly is hard to deal with as she is in capable hands and that is totally fine, this ship should be a variant and not an upgrade via coal. 

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,309 posts
36,016 battles
52 minutes ago, The_Reichtangle said:

coal ship should not just placed into the game to murder the Techtree Variant.

It's RB ship

Sign in to follow this