Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pompeyrk

Conqueror

4 comments in this topic

Question

[5HITS]
[5HITS]
Players
29 posts
12,219 battles

Just logged in to see my guns have been stolen ive had this ship since the day it was released and switched out the guns several times ive probably brought and sold ten times over so the bs free xp can go where the sun dont shine i want the decision reversed and guns replaced or compensated with coal and its not just this ship im going to moan about all uk are now averarage at best i have almost every ship from all nations playing the game since day one other than the now average conqueror i would probably say warspite is decent and jutland the rest ok and the one heavy cruiser at t5 is dog sheet so im ranting i think this game is coming to an end for me be interesting to see what others think maybe its just me but livid about my guns .

• Boring 2

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,469 posts
13,420 battles
18 minutes ago, pompeyrk said:

Just logged in to see my guns have been stolen ive had this ship since the day it was released and switched out the guns several times ive probably brought and sold ten times over so the bs free xp can go where the sun dont shine i want the decision reversed and guns replaced or compensated with coal and its not just this ship im going to moan about all uk are now averarage at best i have almost every ship from all nations playing the game since day one other than the now average conqueror i would probably say warspite is decent and jutland the rest ok and the one heavy cruiser at t5 is dog sheet so im ranting i think this game is coming to an end for me be interesting to see what others think maybe its just me but livid about my guns .

Buy the [edited]Thunderer then, jesus.

[PARAZ]
Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,494 battles

No. You got a full refund with FreeXP and credits. If you want the 18" guns of the RN then you'll have to get the Thunderer, which is better than the Conqueror.

Sign in to follow this