You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

CV bugs?

6 comments in this topic

Players
3,223 posts

Is there a bug in the game or something because everytime I go to play a CV, I am locked out of the game wtf is going on? I now have to turn chat off because of the toxic hate towards CV's, this is getting infuriating.

Just no entered ops, locked out after one attack, everything just stopped working

As for the chat thing trust WG to screw it up,in WoT, you can disable it yet still talk to toon mates, guess what, you disable it here,you can contact no [edited], sort this crap out ffs:Smile-angry:

[CAIN]
Players
4,375 posts
18,512 battles
1 hour ago, NoobySkooby said:

Is there a bug in the game or something because everytime I go to play a CV, I am locked out of the game wtf is going on? I now have to turn chat off because of the toxic hate towards CV's, this is getting infuriating.

Just no entered ops, locked out after one attack, everything just stopped working

As for the chat thing trust WG to screw it up,in WoT, you can disable it yet still talk to toon mates, guess what, you disable it here,you can contact no [edited], sort this crap out ffs:Smile-angry:

It's a not-so-subtle hint that you're no longer supposed to play CVs. 

Listen to the powers that sent you this message.

• Funny 4

[-LA-]
Players
663 posts
4,805 battles

havent experienced anything like this myself

• Cool 1

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,049 battles

do a repair on your game client.  that may help.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,750 posts
10,246 battles

phew! where do I start!

Please contact with CS for techincal problems and potential bugs.

Opening a thread in gameplay section will not make the people who can help you with that problem to be aware of your problem.

About the chat, It looks like a suggestion to me,

If you happen to rephrase it in a little more constructive and civil manner, please feel free to use suggestions thread.

Have a good day,

Thank you for helping us keeping the forum clean!

• Cool 1