You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

According to Sub_Octavian, "something" is hidden in the new anniversary-port. Can we find it?

88 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

It's not in the Blueprints, those are ships we already have (Texas, Atlanta, Bretagne, Seattle). Maybe the waveform on the board against the wall, or the schematic above that? The books?

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,765 posts
16,585 battles

I did take a (not overly long) look yesterday in order to find some easter eggs but failed so far...

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,837 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, mtm78 sagte:

Is it a button for 'NO CV' games? 

You summoned me? ☆

I have Midway, Audacious, Enterprise, Shokaku, Implacable, Ranger, Ryujo, Furious, Hermes, Hosho, Langley, Kaga, Graf Pepelin, Saipan. 

Which one would you like? ♡

The secret is it's a Ps1 game reference, Medal of Honor Underground briefing room! 

• Funny 3

[HNFC]
Players
243 posts
17,731 battles

I found it! 

97100818_wedontexist.thumb.jpg.ba752d429260e50068bfc00b54ca9ea3.jpg

Europe isn't even on the globe for WG - that's why there are still no french tokens distributed / no one listens to us / etc! All's understood now, woohoo! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 19

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
4 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

You summoned me? ☆

I have Midway, Audacious, Enterprise, Shokaku, Implacable, Ranger, Ryujo, Furious, Hermes, Hosho, Langley, Kaga, Graf Pepelin, Saipan. 

Which one would you like? ♡

The secret is it's a Ps1 game reference, Medal of Honor Underground briefing room! 

Enterprise, I'll just spread em wide and you just ram it in deep ok that way it will be done quicker!

1 minute ago, NicramDuel said:

Europe isn't even on the globe for WG - that's why there are still no french tokens distributed / no one listens to us / etc! All's understood now, woohoo! :Smile_trollface:

That would make to much sense to be a hidden easteregg, in fact I'm pretty sure that if this is what they wanted to hide, they lost it before they found a good hiding spot. 

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,421 posts
16,926 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, Nibloke sagte:

But you have to admit. It's a strange globe.

No Antarctica. Next nation in game is Antarctica?

Global warming. It's a globe from the near future.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles

Crayfish in notebook and something like "warships" game?

There is "A=1" with "1" being in Morse code on some four turret cruiser (?) blueprint.

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
8 minutes ago, Panocek said:

There is "A=1" with "1" being in Morse code on some four turret cruiser (?) blueprint.

A=1... Darn almost saw A150 finally getting into the game, would be fun. It would also allow WG to break a promise, since it would have 20.1 inch guns :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
3,242 posts

The red letters & symbols might be what we're looking for. Maybe try to find (hidden) letters in the port. My guess is they form a bonus-code. 

- Red "A" on the bookmark in the standing book on the left-rear of the desk.
- Red "8" underneath the Dasha-picture on the rear of the desk more towards the right-side.

Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles
19 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

A=1... Darn almost saw A150 finally getting into the game, would be fun. It would also allow WG to break a promise, since it would have 20.1 inch guns :Smile_trollface:

"1" in Morse is ".----" or one short and four longs. And given no 35mm plating used on hightier ships, all you would get from these guns are overpens. A lot of them:Smile_trollface:

Players
1,054 posts
2,630 battles

There is a string of characters on the note pad on the desk. Its the only thing I found. Although I havent spent too much time looking.

I cant make it all out though:-

a _ b _ g c n 3 u k

Of course it could just be scribbling on a papaer and nothing to do with it. But all I saw was N3 UK and imediately got over excited. :Smile_teethhappy:

code.png

• Funny 1

Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles
1 minute ago, atlasapl said:

There is a string of characters on the note pad on the desk. Its the only thing I found. Although I havent spent too much time looking.

I cant make it all out though:-

a _ b _ g c n 3 u k

Of course it could just be scribbling on a papaer and nothing to do with it. But all I saw was N3 UK and imediately got over excited. :Smile_teethhappy:

code.png

That is cyrylic alphabet, the way you would numerate "warships" pen and paper fields with a, b, c...

• Cool 1

Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

I would expect It has something todo with SUBS?

A8 was one of the earliest RN subs, back from 1905:Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,791 posts
7,088 battles
42 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Concideeing the "no submarines" doing a 180, you may still get you'r wish for A150 :Smile_bajan2:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
3,242 posts
9 minutes ago, atlasapl said:

Why is only one number on the telephone white, while all the others are dark/black?

And that number is? (my GPU is potato, so I have settings set to low).

[HOO]
3,242 posts
28 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

The red letters & symbols might be what we're looking for. Maybe try to find (hidden) letters in the port. My guess is they form a bonus-code. 

- Red "A" on the bookmark in the standing book on the left-rear of the desk.
- Red "8" underneath the Dasha-picture on the rear of the desk more towards the right-side.

- B on the piece of paper next to the written "battleship-game".

Players
1,142 posts
18,274 battles
1 hour ago, Nibloke said:

But you have to admit. It's a strange globe.

No Antarctica. Next nation in game is Antarctica?

The fixing caps at the poles for a globe tend to be quite big, so some omit Antarctica because it's almost completely covered by the southern one, in particular the smaller the globe is. It doesn't seem to be the case with this one, though: I remember the one we had in the classroom during high school extending for almost 20 degrees, but this one looks like it's only 5 to 10.

28 minutes ago, atlasapl said:

There is a string of characters on the note pad on the desk. Its the only thing I found. Although I havent spent too much time looking

As @Panocek said and and I myself analysed yesterday in the thread @Bellegar linked, those are handwritten lower case Cyrillic letters in a grid for playing "Battleships".

Salute.