Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bellegar

Premature removal of Friesland from premium shop?

4 comments in this topic

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts

I was always going to buy Friesland, but decided to wait for either of two things to happen: gathering enough Free XP to buy ingame, or get a coupon and buy in premium shop.

Since the "Friesland is now in premium shop" article stated it would be available until Friday 20th (see https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-087/), I decided I could wait and see if there would be a coupon for the anniversary. And lo and behold, there is :Smile_Default:

So this morning I went to ye olde premium shoppe to get myself a Friesland with the coupon, only to see that Friesland is not available anymore :Smile_ohmy:

Yes I could just buy doubloons to convert XP and get it ingame, but then I wouldn't get the XP boost missions to boost the captain...

@Crysantos @MrConway what's going on? I want to give you money :cap_money: but you took away my ship too soon :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,798 posts
4 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

So this morning I went to ye olde premium shoppe to get myself a Friesland with the coupon, only to see that Friesland is not available anymore :Smile_ohmy:

it is back again

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

it is back again

Yay! somebody fed the premium shop hamsters just in time :Smile_Default:

Seriously, thanks for the headsup. Mods, you may close this if you want. I'm off playing with my Dutch pride :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
687 posts
11,316 battles
2 hours ago, Bellegar said:

Yay! somebody fed the premium shop hamsters just in time :Smile_Default:

Seriously, thanks for the headsup. Mods, you may close this if you want. I'm off playing with my Dutch pride :Smile_teethhappy:

seriously dude there is nothing called dutch pride you have none ;)

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this