Jump to content
Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nufessa

Continuous Harassment

69 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_IRN_]
Players
88 posts
4,538 battles

Playing a game with the Konig i found myself against the CV in the end of the match: it was a continuous coming of planes.. i shot down 55 planes in that battle and he still managed to kill me. Now this is not whining but think about an unexperienced player against this kind of situation, you're gone. Enemy cv player was a 43% wr with around 500 battles and he managed to kill a tier 5 bb sending planes like flies, every 15 second there was a squadron over me. This is frankly not balanced at all. I know i shot down 55 planes but the problem is the amount of effort you have to put every second to think about planes, i'm not playing against cv only.

shot-19.09.18_10.52.43-0742.jpg

shot-19.09.18_10.52.44-0327.jpg

shot-19.09.18_10.52.47-0061.jpg

  • Cool 8
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,688 posts
11,390 battles

Pre-cv rework: CVs deal too much alpha damage.

 

Post-cv rework: CVs harass ships to death.

 

FFS it took the entire battle for that CV to just kill you, seeing that you were alive up to 19.59min into the battle. Don't make it look as though its a CV OP thing when a) it took you the entire game just to die and b) you shot down 55 of his planes over the course of the battle.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
29,665 posts
15,312 battles

It was two CV, not one.

Look at their score.

You were probably more dangerous to the enemy team as both enemy CV were to your team.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[P4P]
[P4P]
Players
1,213 posts
5,322 battles

As long as they keep coming for you they don´t have time to mess with the rest of your team. Just another ( not intentional) aspect of "teamplay"...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

There were TWO carriers, both sending their planes after you and failing miserably losing lots of planes.

They took most of the match to achieve that apparently. And they were not attacking only you, as they managed to sink three other ships as well.

 

Oh... and this as well

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
2 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Pre-cv rework: CVs deal too much alpha damage.

 

Post-cv rework: CVs harass ships to death.

 

FFS it took the entire battle for that CV to just kill you, seeing that you were alive up to 19.59min into the battle. Don't make it look as though its a CV OP thing when a) it took you the entire game just to die and b) you shot down 55 of his planes over the course of the battle.

 

So WHAT if you shoot down his planes, WTH kind of influence does it have on his game / survival? Those planes still keep coming, there is no effect, just delaying the inevitable.

 

Don't make it look like it's anything else as stealth fire, whaa whaaa I am getting shot and I can't do anything against it whaa whaaa whaaaa

 

But hey, this time BB's actually got BUFFED with CV rework since all the other classes got crap on making them much more vulnerable to bad players with their noobtubes. 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,228 posts
9,841 battles
6 minutes ago, pra3y said:

FFS it took the entire battle for that CV to just kill you, seeing that you were alive up to 19.59min into the battle. Don't make it look as though its a CV OP thing when a) it took you the entire game just to die and b) you shot down 55 of his planes over the course of the battle.

 

2 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

There were TWO carriers, both sending their planes after you and failing miserably losing lots of planes.

They took most of the match to achieve that apparently. And they were not attacking only you, as they managed to sink three other ships as well. 

 

Yeah, T4 CVs not OP

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

Tactically it's good for your team cos if they are focusing you, they are ignoring rest of your teammates

Is it fun for you? I'm guessing not.

Does WG cares? Again, probably not

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_IRN_]
Players
88 posts
4,538 battles

I'm not saying that they put out too much damage or other stuff. I'm saying that this was an unexperienced player vs an experienced one and still it ended this way. In tier 4 and 5 most of the people learn mechanichs and start to understand the game. This is not the ambient in which i will put a noob. 2-3 cvs per match destroys the fun, just think about rookies. As always you focus on my match while i'm talking in general.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,551 posts
16,307 battles

Welcome to WG. 

 

They created an "OP low tier CV monster" (Hosho) to drag more players into the class. 

 

Have fun being raped by these new players supporting the CV class - spreadsheet says you will. 

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
27 minutes ago, Nufessa said:

Playing a game with the Konig i found myself against the CV in the end of the match: it was a continuous coming of planes.. i shot down 55 planes in that battle and he still managed to kill me. Now this is not whining but think about an unexperienced player against this kind of situation, you're gone. Enemy cv player was a 43% wr with around 500 battles and he managed to kill a tier 5 bb sending planes like flies, every 15 second there was a squadron over me. This is frankly nt balanced at all. I know i shot down 55 planes but the problem is the amount of effort you have to put every second to think about planes, i'm not playing against cv only.

 

You are absolutely right, REEwork failed, BB's got buffed ( you would have died quicker post rework most likely ) other classes got shafted harder in comparison as per usual and in fact this constant attrition of planes which keep coming after you is EXACTLY the same as stealth fire in that you can't do JACK ALL about it except hoping your team might display some common sense and play with overlapping AAA... which frankly still would suck since it means you'll have to join the camping BB's at 20km and you can't use your guns because you're out of range entire game. Not that I think overlapping AA on tier 4's and 5's are really going to make a difference, but hey spreadsheet says it's balanced comrade!

 

3 minutes ago, Nufessa said:

I'm not saying that they put out too much damage or other stuff. I'm saying that this was an unexperienced player vs an experienced one and still it ended this way. In tier 4 and 5 most of the people learn mechanichs and start to understand the game. This is not the ambient in which i will put a noob. 2-3 cvs per match destroys the fun, just think about rookies. As always you focus on my match while i'm talking in general.

 

Yeah but some people actually enjoy the game more now... I know right, disgusting but true. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
29,665 posts
15,312 battles

Look at the damage numbers.

Both CV did at most 32k damage of the 77k needed to sink the Koenig.

They lost 55 planes and the Hosho for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,652 posts
14,315 battles

And a BB can blap a cruiser in 1 shot and that's OK, compared to being killed over a long amount of time? Want some cheese with that whine?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,688 posts
11,390 battles
6 minutes ago, Nufessa said:

I'm not saying that they put out too much damage or other stuff. I'm saying that this was an unexperienced player vs an experienced one and still it ended this way. In tier 4 and 5 most of the people learn mechanichs and start to understand the game. This is not the ambient in which i will put a noob. 2-3 cvs per match destroys the fun, just think about rookies. As always you focus on my match while i'm talking in general.

Even if we talk about it in general, what's wrong with 2 or 3 CVs? Should we restrict low tier BBs to max 1 or 2 aside because they can one shot blap cruisers? Not fun when 4 or 5 BBs shoot at you and you can't do nothing about it right? 

 

I was in a game in my Izauchi the other day and kept on getting harassed by the 2 enemy tier 4 CVs until I died. Am i upset or think that its unfair? Personally no. Its just a game to me. Someone has to sink at the end of the day. They played better than me and my team tactically. Thats it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,897 posts
10,504 battles
Just now, pra3y said:

Even if we talk about it in general, what's wrong with 2 or 3 CVs? Should we restrict low tier BBs to max 1 or 2 aside because they can one shot blap cruisers? Not fun when 4 or 5 BBs shoot at you and you can't do nothing about it right? 

 

I was in a game in my Izauchi the other day and kept on getting harassed by the 2 enemy tier 4 CVs until I died. Am i upset or think that its unfair? Personally no. Its just a game to me. Someone has to sink at the end of the day. They played better than me and my team tactically. Thats it. 

What is wrong with 2 or 3 CVs? Do you have a couple of hours? You are litteraly the 0.00001% who does not mind getting his behind gaped by constant waves of planes.

 

"they played better than me" wut.... ive been killed by 40% new players because they were in a toy that could just crap on me no matter what i did.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Look at the damage numbers.

Both CV did at most 32k damage of the 77k needed to sink the Koenig.

They lost 55 planes and the Hosho for it.

 

And how does this change how much interaction / influence as a player you have against planes which keep regenerating and keep coming after you? Like I said, it's exactly the same as the stealth fire concept where people cried it was bad because 'you can't do anything against it'. Losing planes means nothing if they keep having enough to keep attacking, and the Hosho sinking has no relation to the game experience of OP at all. 

3 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Even if we talk about it in general, what's wrong with 2 or 3 CVs?

The fact that there is no counterplay mostly. 

 

3 minutes ago, pra3y said:

They played better than me and my team tactically.

Please put up the replay so we can how you got outplayed by enemy CV. I am really curious what kind of unicum gameplay from the CV's we'll be seeing. 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,688 posts
11,390 battles
20 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

 

So WHAT if you shoot down his planes, WTH kind of influence does it have on his game / survival? Those planes still keep coming, there is no effect, just delaying the inevitable.

 

Don't make it look like it's anything else as stealth fire, whaa whaaa I am getting shot and I can't do anything against it whaa whaaa whaaaa

 

But hey, this time BB's actually got BUFFED with CV rework since all the other classes got crap on making them much more vulnerable to bad players with their noobtubes. 

That people always have complaints and he doesnt die immediately?

 

And unless im wrong lesser and lesser planes will come? Even if there are infinite planes they still need time to respawn so its still possible to be deplaned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_IRN_]
Players
88 posts
4,538 battles
11 minuti fa, Bear_Necessities ha scritto:

And a BB can blap a cruiser in 1 shot and that's OK, compared to being killed over a long amount of time? Want some cheese with that whine?

First: i'm not a BB player. Second: we're not talking about bbs here. Bbs are another problem of this game but this is not the topic. Third: a bb can't spot and kill a cruiser alone, it needs other ships to spot him and blap him.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VH]
[VH]
Players
184 posts
18,586 battles
9 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

And a BB can blap a cruiser in 1 shot and that's OK, compared to being killed over a long amount of time? Want some cheese with that whine?

wait till your in t10 cv and entire waves of your planes are taken out before you even get to your target............face it cv's are despised and i didnt really beleive it until i grinded the ijn line of them them pure amount of hassle you get from the team when you start to lose and then instantly you get the its the cv's fault for not just spotting the dd's for the enitire length of the game......

 

ive quoted the above comment as its a perfect example of what a bb player wants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,688 posts
11,390 battles
3 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

What is wrong with 2 or 3 CVs? Do you have a couple of hours? You are litteraly the 0.00001% who does not mind getting his behind gaped by constant waves of planes.

 

"they played better than me" wut.... ive been killed by 40% new players because they were in a toy that could just crap on me no matter what i did.

Why not? I mean even if i've done everything i can and still die then that's that. Like i said its only a game. Even if a guy with 1% winrate sank me in a CV while im helpless so what? Lol. Someone sinks me, i sink someone. Circle of sinking i tell you :Smile_teethhappy:

5 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Please put up the replay so we can how you got outplayed by enemy CV. I am really curious what kind of unicum gameplay from the CV's we'll be seeing. 

Sure. Will post it later. At work now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_IRN_]
Players
88 posts
4,538 battles
9 minuti fa, pra3y ha scritto:

Even if we talk about it in general, what's wrong with 2 or 3 CVs? Should we restrict low tier BBs to max 1 or 2 aside because they can one shot blap cruisers? Not fun when 4 or 5 BBs shoot at you and you can't do nothing about it right? 

 

I was in a game in my Izauchi the other day and kept on getting harassed by the 2 enemy tier 4 CVs until I died. Am i upset or think that its unfair? Personally no. Its just a game to me. Someone has to sink at the end of the day. They played better than me and my team tactically. Thats it. 

An example: i have good stats in low tier cruisers because i can burn bbs to death without being hit. So, unless we're talking about extreme matchmakings (like 5-6 bbs per team) it's not a major problem: bbs can be countered, cvs are not. I can burn 2-3 bbs to death but i can't counterplay a guy that's in the corner to the other side of the map.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
Just now, pra3y said:

That people always have complaints and he doesnt die immediately?

 

And unless im wrong lesser and lesser planes will come? Even if there are infinite planes they still need time to respawn so its still possible to be deplaned?

 

With two CV's ( let alone 3... ) in one game the amount of planes they can send out on targets is just to high, regeneration rate is to high for a *some* of the carriers which is evident when in late game CV is still being able to field full strike wings. You can't do anything, there is absolutely no counter play options. 

 

And yeah he did live longer but the point I was trying to make is: is it fun? Where is the damage mitigation? You know, what makes this game attractive to good players is that there are ways to be better at is as other people, it's a challenge. There is no challenge against carriers since, especially in a BB, you can't really do much. Section reinforcement does not offer the same kind of player interaction ( results ), you rely on your dps to shoot down planes but you know they regenerate just as quick and will be back shortly ( especially on low tier small maps ). 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
2 minutes ago, oosel said:

wait till your in t10 cv and entire waves of your planes are taken out before you even get to your target............face it cv's are despised and i didnt really beleive it until i grinded the ijn line of them them pure amount of hassle you get from the team when you start to lose and then instantly you get the its the cv's fault for not just spotting the dd's for the enitire length of the game......

 

ive quoted the above comment as its a perfect example of what a bb player wants

 

Why are you trying to change the subject, we're talking about the interaction of players against endless waves of planes from tier 4 CV's, pictures including in the OP. We're sorry you're probably not very good at playing CV's but this is not the topic about that, we could make a new one though if you want? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,897 posts
10,504 battles
Just now, pra3y said:

Why not? I mean even if i've done everything i can and still die then that's that. Like i said its only a game. Even if a guy with 1% winrate sank me in a CV while im helpless so what? Lol. Someone sinks me, i sink someone. Circle of sinking i tell you

That is like someone saying "Who cares that that guy killed you behind a wall? He kills you, next you kill him. Circle of kills." I'm sorry but that is just utter nonsense.

It is useless discussing something that is broken with you because to you its apparently just part of the game.

To me it is not. And I sense I am not the only one.

Spoiler

Oh wait, its because I am not the only one

image.thumb.png.222f99a8a70fa7fcd47009fa80c46b1d.png

 

Watch this and tell me all those enemy players had "fun".

Spoiler

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×