You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

RANKED stories

10 comments in this topic

[O-S-W]
Players
609 posts
18,933 battles

yesterday  sad blacksk contributor on twitch:  that, when you think, that in random are weak captains, try ranked!!

my last battle on ranked:

2 caps were free,  all enemy near one third  cap. 

none ( !!! )  from our team (even !!)  tries to cap that free caps....

until end of the battle.... >>> no one!

:DD

send here..what was your super experience there:))

ranks.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Players
925 posts
13,181 battles

Got reported for this:

image.thumb.png.909079b901be5f65bb4ebf77814388da.png

Very salty Sprint this one!

Edit: and despite the impression I was not the last one alive. Not even close.

[JRM]
Players
6,305 posts
24,191 battles

Last time it was T7 i drove Sinop, this time its enough with the BS Belfast is coming to town

[-LA-]
Players
663 posts
4,804 battles

Jumped in the Sinop , qued up ignored the blather in chat about this strange beast called  "a plan" took the shortest route towards the enemy found them all cowering behind the same mountain. first volley hit the broadside of some cruiser that was edad before i got his name, another cruiser bolted for cover, didnt make it. the DD panicked andflubbed his skillwall spam which came a lot closer to his own BB than me . that was the end of the DD i went for  sammich and let my team get the last two. im a sharer

first , last game 500k in the bank and done! 

duno what all the fuss is about:fish_happy:

Players
3,306 posts
14,059 battles
8 hours ago, EarlRabomczki said:

Well,

you were the only dd, your dd was very fast. Why did you not cap both, and take the solo warrior Home?

Because that requires a certain amount of Grey matter to be engaged and working...

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
3,306 posts
14,059 battles
6 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

Jumped in the Sinop , qued up ignored the blather in chat about this strange beast called  "a plan" took the shortest route towards the enemy found them all cowering behind the same mountain. first volley hit the broadside of some cruiser that was edad before i got his name, another cruiser bolted for cover, didnt make it. the DD panicked andflubbed his skillwall spam damn which came a lot closer to his own BB . that was the end of the DD i wnr for  sammich and let my team get the last two.

first , last game 500k in the bank and done! 

duno what all the fuss is about:fish_happy:

Good "plan". :P

Mine is to load Z-39. And just win. Works for me most of the time. Or at least saves a star when all else (the other members of the team) fail.

• Boring 1

Players
241 posts
5,369 battles

Played my Fiji today, first 5 battles averaged 88k damage, 4 Confederate, 3 High Caliber, 9 kills, 3 caps and all 5 were defeats!!! :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Those were great results for me, I'm far from a Unicum so I was a tiny bit frustrated.

One more battle, 22k damage and we won in 9 minutes!!!  :fish_viking:

• Funny 1