Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
oo_PhOeNiX_oo

Midway upgrade

9 comments in this topic

Question

[RSITA]
Players
252 posts
9,149 battles

What happened to the upgraded Reinforced Armor Protection Strike Aircraft for the Midway?
I have completed the mission but it is impossible to mount the upgrade!

8 answers to this question

[RSITA]
Players
252 posts
9,149 battles

Someday?

Awesome.

I will no longer put a penny into the game until the ugrade is available.
Was it not easier to remove the mission? Indeed, wasn't he more respectful of the players?
Unbelievable.

[PARAZ]
Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,494 battles
6 hours ago, oo_PhOeNiX_oo said:

Someday?

Awesome.

I will no longer put a penny into the game until the ugrade is available.
Was it not easier to remove the mission? Indeed, wasn't he more respectful of the players?
Unbelievable.

I'm assuming this is the legendary module for Midway? Legendary modules for CVs are currently disabled until they finish tinkering with the CV rework and AA. You can keep it until it is enabled in the future.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1

[RSITA]
Players
252 posts
9,149 battles
14 minuti fa, CptMinia ha scritto:

I'm assuming this is the legendary module for Midway?

Yep, it is.

15 minuti fa, CptMinia ha scritto:

Legendary modules for CVs are currently disabled until they finish tinkering with the CV rework and AA. You can keep it until it is enabled in the future.

And what about disabling the mission to achieve a disabled module?

And the time, and camos and flags and other stuff to play 90-95 random battles to achieve a disabled module, are they disabled?
I don't think so.

This is a fraud.

Period.

[PARAZ]
Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,494 battles
5 minutes ago, oo_PhOeNiX_oo said:

Yep, it is.

And what about disabling the mission to achieve a disabled module?

And the time, and camos and flags and other stuff to play 90-95 random battles to achieve a disabled module, are they disabled?
I don't think so.

This is a fraud.

Period.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately time cannot be reimbursed. As for your camos and signals, well you still got XP and commander XP and FreeXP and advantages which you used in games played. Considering you got something out of it for "free" I don't exactly see how this fits into the definition of fraud.

You'll be able to use your legendary module as soon as it is enabled, at least you won't have to grind it again. I'm sorry you feel your time is wasted, but there's nothing I can do about it or anyone else. You can voice your concerns to WG support if you wish but I don't see what they could do about any of it.

[RSITA]
Players
252 posts
9,149 battles

Nothing is really "free" in this game, let's not fool ourselves.
It seems that the concept of "grinding" is not familiar to you.
As for the time and other stuff: I don't think I asked for any kind of refund.
I have said that it is a fraud that a mission is left for months (I discovered it too late)  in the game to achieve  a "legendary module" that actually does not exist and if it ever exists it can be changed in who knows what way.
And that a lot of time and "free" resources must be spent to obtain it.
It's a simple observation.
You can use another word, if you think that "fraud" is too strong.
Of course, now I have a lot of "free"  XP points on my Tier X  CV  that I can change to XP elite, with some "free" doubloons: thanks a lot.

"Voicing my concerns to WG support" at this point would be totally useless, since the situation is this for a precise choice.
We agree about that.

In any case, thanks for the answers.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,469 posts
13,420 battles
4 hours ago, oo_PhOeNiX_oo said:

Nothing is really "free" in this game, let's not fool ourselves.
It seems that the concept of "grinding" is not familiar to you.
As for the time and other stuff: I don't think I asked for any kind of refund.
I have said that it is a fraud that a mission is left for months (I discovered it too late)  in the game to achieve  a "legendary module" that actually does not exist and if it ever exists it can be changed in who knows what way.
And that a lot of time and "free" resources must be spent to obtain it.
It's a simple observation.
You can use another word, if you think that "fraud" is too strong.
Of course, now I have a lot of "free"  XP points on my Tier X  CV  that I can change to XP elite, with some "free" doubloons: thanks a lot.

"Voicing my concerns to WG support" at this point would be totally useless, since the situation is this for a precise choice.
We agree about that.

In any case, thanks for the answers.

You received all of the rewards for the legendary module chain, including the module itself. You simply cannot mount it.

For the people who had already completed and were using the module prior to the rework the situation is no different, the module was removed from their ships.

When the module is balanced to be something that isn't an absurdly massive buff then it will become mountable again. Until then you must use the existing upgrades.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this