Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FukushuNL

No solo kitty sale :/

10 comments in this topic

[BODEM]
Players
740 posts
6,729 battles

Watched a vid of Notser's showing of the camo for unsinkable Sam and I totally adore the cat running and chilling on the deck, so I decided to buy the camo for the Bismarck. But it only comes in random conainers for 4 euro per piece (and I know WG's chances of getting that what you want from their lootboxes, so never mind those) or in packages with Ark and Cossack with all sorts of other crap I don't want. Such a bummer. I just want a kitty running on the deck of my ship to make my port into perfection. 

• Cool 3

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,466 posts
19,635 battles
6 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

But isn't that the Stage 4 mission reward? Or have I misunderstood?

For the Bismarck, yes.

[CAIN]
Players
4,363 posts
18,437 battles

Too bad WG isn't selling the camos for the Ark Royal and Cossack for doubloons. 

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,466 posts
19,635 battles
6 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Too bad WG isn't selling the camos for the Ark Royal and Cossack for doubloons. 

Would have bought those for the Ark. Kitty on a carrier? Seems fitting. :Smile_trollface:

[BODEM]
Players
740 posts
6,729 battles
11 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

But isn't that the Stage 4 mission reward? Or have I misunderstood?

Can't play the game for like 5 more months though. Got a study trip to Japan and my laptop is 14 years old :) So no Dutch Wargaming event in Den Helder (so no Friesland shirt), no Aniversary ingame event and no kitty :) I shouldn't care as much as I do about not being able to enjoy these events xD 

Beta Tester
725 posts
11,958 battles
4 hours ago, FukushuNL said:

my laptop is 14 years old

Impressive that it still works, but makes me wonder how you can actually do anything on it?

It must be impossible to watch even youtube videos, not mentioning twitch on such old piece.

My 10 year old is used by my mom to play solitare, and is not really capable of much more.

Players
6,763 posts
245 battles

No cat captain to go with?

sad....

too bad you cant exchange prem canos for ships you dont have for other ships even if they are lower in tiers (i want a prem camo for martel but am too stingy).

[BODEM]
Players
740 posts
6,729 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

Impressive that it still works, but makes me wonder how you can actually do anything on it?

It must be impossible to watch even youtube videos, not mentioning twitch on such old piece.

My 10 year old is used by my mom to play solitare, and is not really capable of much more.

Heheheh, win 10 works on it and it even runs youtube in 480 ;) 720p not so much though.

Sign in to follow this