Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Europizza

I love the new port :D

143 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
725 posts
11,961 battles

I hope they did not change my default port again.

For some reason each time the new port arrives, they switch chosen one to the new one.

I have no idea if that is a bug or "promotion".

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,600 posts
18,774 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

I hope they did not change my default port again.

For some reason each time the new port arrives, they switch chosen one to the new one.

I have no idea if that is a bug or "promotion".

Your hope is in veighn. :Smile_sad:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,169 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

Dear WG. I love the new port, it's awesome.

 

shot-19_09.17_11_32.30-0104.thumb.jpg.1f854ed49acbea9edd9b40feadd66a12.jpg

How you like the phone ringing? :Smile-angry:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,600 posts
18,774 battles
17 minutes ago, Episparh said:

How you like the phone ringing? :Smile-angry:

Trollish, which fits the creators

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,142 posts
18,299 battles

It looks pretty nice, it seems that WG recognized the suggestions for a port similar to the Azur Lane one but with a more serious tone.

 

1 hour ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

Those tools, that paintbrush!!!!

The paintbrush and the tins look uncannily big, I agree. Smaller ones that looked more like belonging to someone who likes scale models would have been perfect. Or maybe they're just another metaphor of the usual approach to balancing (the Spanish saying "pintor de brocha gorda" -thick brush painter, literally- figuratively refers to things done very crudely)...

 

Salute.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
642 posts
9,877 battles
 
 
 
 
 
3
6 minutes ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

The paintbrush and the tins look uncannily big, I agree. Smaller ones that looked more like belonging to someone who likes scale models would have been perfect. Or maybe they're just another metaphor of the usual approach to balancing (the Spanish saying "pintor de brocha gorda" -thick brush painter, literally- figuratively refers to things done very crudely)...

Yup, in English it would be "Broad Strokes" or "Broad Brushstrokes"... meaning the same thing *crude* or *no detail* or *a rough outline*.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,169 battles
1 hour ago, Pametrada said:

Great port, but who is the baby's bottle for ? BB campers ? :Smile_trollface:

That's actually a glue... The most favorite food of players nowadays. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts

Yes, the port is amazing. Which is perfect timing, as the new sounds make the game unplayable. Now we have a pretty port to watch while waiting for them to fix the sounds :fish_cute_2:

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
571 posts
11,414 battles

It looks good, but it's not interactive enough. I'd like to be able to switch the light on and off, and also draw a [edited] on the notebook...

 

Edit: I imagine this means that it is indeed pretty neat! I hope it's a permanent addition.

Edit 2: You should be able to answer the ringing phone and hear Jingles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles
1 hour ago, Bellegar said:

Yes, the port is amazing. Which is perfect timing, as the new sounds make the game unplayable. Now we have a pretty port to watch while waiting for them to fix the sounds :fish_cute_2:

...they've done something to the sounds? :Smile_amazed:

And I guess we're not talking about oceanography, here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles
1 minute ago, MortenTardo said:

Very annoying. Sounds like my mail alarm. So checking my phone all the time. 

Maybe the WG developers are trying to tell us something?

"Stop bugging us, we're working as fast as we can!"

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts
15 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

...they've done something to the sounds? :Smile_amazed:

And I guess we're not talking about oceanography, here?

Short answer: they f*cked it all up

Long answer: sound levels are all over the place. The wind is extremely loud, while I can barely hear my captain speaking. Also gun sounds are now tied to caliber, so all guns greater than caliber x (don't know the exact number, but it's all BB guns basically) sound like Yamato.

Unless you turn the game audio off completely, it's nigh unplayable at the moment. And yes, it's confirmed as bug, so should be fixed relatively soontm.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles
4 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

Short answer: they f*cked it all up

Long answer: sound levels are all over the place. The wind is extremely loud, while I can barely hear my captain speaking. Also gun sounds are now tied to caliber, so all guns greater than caliber x (don't know the exact number, but it's all BB guns basically) sound like Yamato.

Unless you turn the game audio off completely, it's nigh unplayable at the moment. And yes, it's confirmed as bug, so should be fixed relatively soontm.

Thanks, mate! I feel better about being stuck at work, already! :Smile_great::fish_book:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts
Just now, Procrastes said:

Thanks, mate! I feel better about being stuck at work, already! :Smile_great::fish_book:

Lol yeah like I said, it's not that you're losing valuable play time :Smile_teethhappy:

Literally the most healthy thing you can do right now is look at the pretty port (which is very very pretty. Really, no sarcasm there. They've completely outdone themselves).

I played one game and then I had to stop due to the headache. And no, I didn't already have a headache before I started playing :fish_panic:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BERKS]
[BERKS]
Players
18 posts
8,725 battles

Femennenly said there was an easter egg if you look closely which I'm guessing might be a redeemable code on the table - I think it's something to do with the "crossword" looking things with 1234 and ABCD on the paper.. hope someone can work it out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×