Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AirSupremacy

Can you increase the player numbers in a random match ?

7 comments in this topic

Question

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

Will Wargaming increase the total amount of players

in Random Matches ?

Example: 32 Players in a Random Match

I would find it great fun, I like action :)

• Cool 1

6 answers to this question

Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,503 battles

This is a question that was answered in the daily stream on Thursdays.

Personally I like this idea and would like to see a random battle mode with more players. Say 15 a side or 16 like you say. However in my own words, and I'll try to be as accurate to what they said from memory, this is their answer:

Although they've heard this idea before and understand the interest that can be in it the problem they're facing is it takes a lot of resources to increase the amount of players in a battle. Unlike World of Tanks in which you control one, small vehicle with generally one gun in World of Warships you control a ship with possibly tens of guns including main battery, secondary battery and AA defense sometimes in their own turrets. Point is, there are hundreds and thousands more server-sided calculations in WoWS than there is in WoT therefore its a much bigger job to increase that player limit. Can it be looked into? Yes, but no promises as to if, when and how.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
995 posts
15,746 battles

11 BOTS per team is 11 to many as it is, increasing their numbers would just make the game even worse.

[TEARS]
Players
33 posts
6,458 battles

Meybe make an optional thing, like you could set 12-24 or something else.

12+ players per side sounds intresting, but i think in reality 32 players per side would mean 64 in total..and that would be total kaos on the current sized maps. Imagine having 15 BBs per side, or lets say 10 ships like mino, smolensk, colber or 7-8 shimas :D and we are talking per side.

Sign in to follow this