You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
redlockk

Research points

7 comments in this topic

[RO-RN]
Players
31 posts
26,566 battles

We have research building in base clan and we dont get any bonus why wg?why ?😊 reseting all that ships at least a bonus since we spend all that camo, flags,free exp,time. 

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,165 posts
6,430 battles
Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

...what?

I believe his request is that one of the clan buildings provides additional RP so he can unlock Ohio quicker. Similar to how there's a building that gives bonus coal and bonus steel.

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
4,557 posts
8,062 battles
8 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

I believe his request is that one of the clan buildings provides additional RP so he can unlock Ohio quicker. Similar to how there's a building that gives bonus coal and bonus steel.

on the grounds of it being called Research Center (or something similar, too lazy to check the exact wording)? ah, gotcha - fair enough. Dont think that's terribly likely to happen, but who knows^^

• Cool 1

[RO-RN]
Players
31 posts
26,566 battles

I already take colbert and i must say i used a lot of camo and flags free exp etc. With a bonus from research center we dont have to reset again for 2000 Rp since wows cant do price like 50000 or 60000 .A litle help from a building we already have. Sry for my english 😂