Sehales

Anniversary

16 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,797 posts
1,849 battles

Yet another year has passed and World of Warships is celebrating its fourth anniversary!

Instead of us receiving gifts, we prepared some special extras for you! Enjoy a whole lot of directives, victory bonuses and a shiny new port!

You can share your feedback about this event with us here.

You can find all details about the 4th anniversary in this article.

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,239 battles

Wait, no discounts on tech-tree ships? Unlike last year's anniversary? That's sad...I didnt' purchase Saint-Louis (T9 French), Tashkent and Gearing just because of that...

Is it still unannounced or there won't be any discounts like this, fxp conversion, port slots etc. discounts?

Nevermind, missed the article, but still no discounts on tech-tree ships.. 

Edited by MarcoGn97
Missed the article

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,792 posts
1 minute ago, MarcoGn97 said:

Is it still unannounced or there won't be any discounts like this, fxp conversion, port slots etc. discounts?

already announced

• +200% XP bonus for the first win of the day.
  • You can purchase 1,500 2,000 credits for 1 doubloon.
  • You can convert XP into Free XP at the cost of 1 doubloon for every 25 35 XP.
  • −60% to the cost of consumables in credits.
  • −60% to the cost of Equal Speed Charlie London, India Bravo Terrathree, Zulu, Papa Papa, and Zulu Hotel signals in doubloons in the Exterior section of the game client.
  • −60% to the cost of Type 1, Type 2, Type 5, Type 6, and Type 59 camouflage patterns in credits and doubloons in the Exterior section of the game client.

• Cool 1

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,239 battles
1 minuto fa, Klopirat ha scritto:

already announced

Oh sh*t nevermind then, completely missed that article. That's good news! And thank you! 

[NMA]
Players
13 posts
16,102 battles

Just got 14 days of prem-time out of a supercontainer.

Unfortunately I still have a wargaming prem-account, so your so called anniversary gift of 14 days is a total waste, because they don't add up but run simultaniously.

And the french tokens from the last Hall of Fame are also missing.

Sorry, but you guys suck :-(

• Bad 1

[TWS]
Players
467 posts
4,634 battles
2 hours ago, kingbright said:

Just got 14 days of prem-time out of a supercontainer.

Unfortunately I still have a wargaming prem-account, so your so called anniversary gift of 14 days is a total waste, because they don't add up but run simultaniously.

And the french tokens from the last Hall of Fame are also missing.

Sorry, but you guys suck :-(

Perhaps time spent raising a ticket and posing the questions would yield greater effect than a tearful tirade in the forum?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

The new port is a work of art, but just stop making it the default port. I chose a port for a reason, no need to tinker with that. Every time it's the same thing. 

Apart from that:

SC's for T10's: always have been the case. Neutral about it, still happy to see it's still there

Flag containers for T8-9's: why?

No automatic flag crediting for x 1000 battles played: why was this removed? Too generous? Too little effort from the playerbase required? Wouldn't boost activity numbers?

Anniversary-camo's for T7- ships: eh... alright I guess

Another directive: bored to the teeth with these directives. Seriously, invent some other stuff, and intertwine that with it, so not everything is directives upon directives upon directives,...

Also surprised to see there is no themed collection for the 4th birthday. While it was "somewhat stressful" to get them completed the previous years, and the rewards were dwindling, I did thoroughly enjoy the tongue-in-cheek artworks & descriptions of the collectibles. Maybe not enough has happened in 2018-2019 to make a collection happen, without utterly ridiculing WG?

• Cool 2

[BIF]
Players
305 posts
4,561 battles

I can finally finish my birthday collection from last year.

[F-R-M]
Beta Tester
96 posts
3,102 battles

Sad that the all white For Meritorious Service camouflage isn't back, easily one of the best looking camouflages in the game.

EDIT: Oh yay got a few from the 4 years since WOWS! :Smile_Default:

Players
449 posts
15,627 battles

Glad to see that the credit earning directives have been spread out across the different stages and the amounts rationalised for the marginal nations. A very welcome change.

Players
142 posts

Although I prefered the previous Tech-tree discount system on premium ships instead of the armory coupon the event in general looks good.
We get supercontainers and a free T6 premium after all:Smile_smile:

On 9/17/2019 at 1:19 PM, WynnZeroOne said:

Perhaps time spent raising a ticket and posing the questions would yield greater effect than a tearful tirade in the forum?

I sent a ticket and the reply I got was that they are aware of this and that they will eventually give the tokens with the exact time unknown. They later announced that it will be before the release of 0.8.9 so that we can spend them.

• Cool 1

[TWAR]
Weekend Tester
7 posts
1,270 battles

The Anniversary:Europe directive is not working I think. 

Earn 750000 credits. Must be completed in a random, co-op, ranked, scenario etc
European ships of tier V or higher.

I have completed games in my tier VI Nurnberg, Leander and tier VII Fiji but have no progress on this directive. Are we supposed to get the 750000 credits all in 1 match?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
11 hours ago, SniperLFC said:

The Anniversary:Europe directive is not working I think. 

Earn 750000 credits. Must be completed in a random, co-op, ranked, scenario etc
European ships of tier V or higher.

I have completed games in my tier VI Nurnberg, Leander and tier VII Fiji but have no progress on this directive. Are we supposed to get the 750000 credits all in 1 match?

They mean "pan european ships", which are the Friesland & Błyskawica. Germany is their own nation, as is the UK. 

Also something I noticed, the "earn 2 honorable achievements" only counts the honourable ones, not the legendary. So a Close Quarters Expert is valid, but not a Dreadnought, High Calibre or Kraken.

[TWAR]
Weekend Tester
7 posts
1,270 battles
9 hours ago, MrFingers said:

They mean "pan european ships", which are the Friesland & Błyskawica. Germany is their own nation, as is the UK. 

Also something I noticed, the "earn 2 honorable achievements" only counts the honourable ones, not the legendary. So a Close Quarters Expert is valid, but not a Dreadnought, High Calibre or Kraken.

Oh ok, thanks for the reply. I don't have any of them :(

Players
18 posts
14,450 battles

Hello guys,

I really love the Designer's Table port but the phone ring gives me anxieties. Does anyone know a why to turn it off?

(I contacted customer support and he told me to post here.)