Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions of Update 0.8.8

49 comments in this topic

[R7S]
[R7S]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
254 posts
11,550 battles

Where the progression can be seen ? If seen once a mission about doing 30.000 damage with bombs or torps friday but nothing since then.

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts
On 9/16/2019 at 6:01 PM, BowTieMcBoat said:

Shame new players can't get their hands on those supercontainers. Well, have to do with camouflages and such I suppose. Still, it's free by just playing the game, so not really in a position to complain (much) I suppose ;) 

I guess the Guinea pigs that have been playing for 4 years dont deserve anything extra.....

[CAPT]
Players
471 posts
12,213 battles

Still no meaningful tasks for ships in tiers I-IV - my Mikasa etc. are completely ignored, as usual. I am not surprised though, WG cannot make bundles of money off port fees (like with tiers VIII-X), and one can actually make money with tier I-IV ships without buying premium. The bean counters rule WG, as with most companies.

• Cool 2

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
21 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

Still no meaningful tasks for ships in tiers I-IV - my Mikasa etc. are completely ignored, as usual. I am not surprised though, WG cannot make bundles of money off port fees (like with tiers VIII-X), and one can actually make money with tier I-IV ships without buying premium. The bean counters rule WG, as with most companies.

I 100% agree !!! , I have low tiers ships that I never play ! , that sucks ! , I guess WG would earn less money to include premium T2-4 ships , I have lerned long time ago  that WG dont give a crap about players , they only care about money ,  I do understand that game is free and they earn cash to pull game from stuff they sell , but personally I think that they marketing guy need to be sacked ! , person who think that players only want to play T-5-T10 and only few nation is stupid ! they need to make ranked in low tiers , include all tiers to directives and all MORE NATIONS !!! , I am Polish I own Blyskawica , but I want to play it in Polish destroyer line with , where I can get Polish Gold Crowned White Eagle emblem ! , and I know WG would sell a loot of premium Polish ships , even if they would made Polish Crusers & Battleships , paper one but still , there are many nations that could came into game , Sweden ,Norwey,Denmark, Spain,Portugal,Finland,Holland,Belgium,Grecee ,Craotia,Latvia,Estonia,Lithuania and why stop there , why players from Slovenia cant have ships? , why not make Czech (there are loot Czech that play WOWS ) , Slovak , Hungarian or Swiss, countries that did not had Navy (yes Hungary had , and Swiss kida have a navy) , make all players enjoy game !!! , you dont need to create whole new tree (I know that is time consuming) , but make a poll and make players vote what ship ex, czech want  for bb line T8 model of Amagi , N.Carolina or Bismark amd if they chose Bismark , make some changes and add to Czech line as T8 battleship , with Czech name...   That is not difficult ! 

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

In last directive in T6 crate I hope I will win Italian cruiser or pan asian destroyer , rest is not interesting for me , but knowing my luck and stupid WG algorythm , I will win some soviet crap -_-

[N0RSE]
Players
169 posts
9,341 battles

Been hoping for a Makarov to be made available in those crates.. :-(...

Players
344 posts
11,573 battles

In directive four we all know what Pan-Asia ships are, but what is Pan-America? Canadian? There isn't even a tech-tree for Pan-American.

[PIKES]
Players
328 posts

It exits a Panamerican road at Sud America , I nerver imagine it could be a WG ship tech xD

[N0RSE]
Players
169 posts
9,341 battles
3 hours ago, Monalie said:

In directive four we all know what Pan-Asia ships are, but what is Pan-America? Canadian? There isn't even a tech-tree for Pan-American.

IT's that nice Nuevo de Julio...

[CAPT]
Players
471 posts
12,213 battles
On 10/5/2019 at 10:58 AM, Wicket_Boomber said:

In last directive in T6 crate I hope I will win Italian cruiser or pan asian destroyer , rest is not interesting for me , but knowing my luck and stupid WG algorythm , I will win some soviet crap -_-

I just finished opening up the Wall on both the EU and NA servers. I "randomly" go the P.E. Friedrich both times. Hmmmm.:cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[IRON7]
Players
10 posts
11,579 battles

I appreciate the warning and countdown in the news feed for the end of directives.  A calendar would be nice to show the duration of various events.  I think in WOT they had this. 

• Cool 2

[SFP]
Players
5 posts
1,887 battles
On 9/17/2019 at 10:05 AM, Marccus said:

By completing missions of the Directives, you can earn credits, Coal, and up to 20 Gift containers, among other rewards.
Complete the first three Directives—get a supercontainer for each of them.
Completing the last Directive will reward you with a container that drops a randomly selected Premium Tier VI ship.
The container with a randomly selected Premium Tier VI warship can drop one of the following ships:
VI Admiral Graf Spee
VI Aigle
VI Anshan
VI Arizona
VI De Grasse
VI Duca d'Aosta
VI Dunkerque
VI Gallant
VI Huanghe
VI Molotov
VI Monaghan
VI Mutsu
VI Perth
VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich
VI T-61
VI Warspite
VI W. Virginia 1941

This I like: to get Premium ship and according text it's sure to get one if you complete last directive (since I have very bad luck)

I am back to this game, but where can I find these "Directives"???

[IRON7]
Players
10 posts
11,579 battles
6 hours ago, Fuerte1 said:

Welcome back!The rectangular picture on the upper left hand corner.  But a little late to beginning them this round.  Wait for next week for new directives.

Players
61 posts

What a scam, all I see are a lot of W. Virginia 1941, the ship nobody wants, the ship that was issued to me too. Seems that WG is giving away the ship that sell less than others. This ship maybe has a drop rate of 80%. Of all ships this was the one I never wanted to have....

• Funny 1

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, DarthDon49 said:

I just finished opening up the Wall on both the EU and NA servers. I "randomly" go the P.E. Friedrich both times. Hmmmm.:cap_hmm:

I wished for pan-asian destroyer or Italian cruiser I got ... panasian cruiser ... Huanghe , I would NEVER bought that ship or chose from my own will , I guess someone from WG with crooked sence of humor read my post and "influence algorythm" , so I get all I "wanted" in one ship... but ship is not bad have good guns but with short range , "follwing smoke" ,8km torps , I played 5 battles won 4 ,so I have 80% win rate , and I feel I will have loong time , because as panasian line have no cruisers yet , so I have no reason to play it , until there will be some directive that require that ship.  

• Cool 1

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
17 hours ago, Fuerte1 said:

Happy annaversary directive , but you have time to 14.10.2019 to clear all directives ...

Players
5,708 posts
10,718 battles
3 hours ago, Bokusatsu_Tenshi said:

What a scam, all I see are a lot of W. Virginia 1941, the ship nobody wants, the ship that was issued to me too. Seems that WG is giving away the ship that sell less than others. This ship maybe has a drop rate of 80%. Of all ships this was the one I never wanted to have....

Wow 80% even? :fish_panic:

That must be very realistic! :fish_book:

I don't want to sound rude, but if you want to be guaranteed to receive any particular ship, you will have to purchase it.

I wanted T-61 but I ended up with a cruiser. But I'm not complaining, even though I got an old smelly powercrept premium ship (Smolensk) and you received one of THE newest tier 6 premium ships you could get :Smile_coin:

And if you don't like the tier 6 premium container, then don't grind it?

You can look at the good side of this. You get to play something you would normally never even try :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
205 posts
8,634 battles

We don't always get what we want. I was interested in the West Virginia, but got the Monaghan. It did not matter, and I am fine anyway. I already have all the other tier 6 premiums on the list anyway, so it was just these two possibilities.

Thanks Wargaming for informing us about when this event ends. I wish there was a timer in-game too. You can find it out when you progress through the missions, but it is not straight forward.

I would also like to thank Wargaming for comfortable missions. It was not stressful, but made me play every day.

• Cool 2

[SFP]
Players
5 posts
1,887 battles
16 hours ago, Ddaywarrior said:

Welcome back!The rectangular picture on the upper left hand corner.  But a little late to beginning them this round.  Wait for next week for new directives.

OMG. I searched everywhere and just ignored that picture, I thought that it is just a picture. :Smile_amazed:

Players
61 posts
20 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Wow 80% even? :fish_panic:

That must be very realistic! :fish_book:

I don't want to sound rude, but if you want to be guaranteed to receive any particular ship, you will have to purchase it.

I wanted T-61 but I ended up with a cruiser. But I'm not complaining, even though I got an old smelly powercrept premium ship (Smolensk) and you received one of THE newest tier 6 premium ships you could get :Smile_coin:

And if you don't like the tier 6 premium container, then don't grind it?

You can look at the good side of this. You get to play something you would normally never even try :Smile_great:

0.5 doubloons have been deposited on you account

t. WG

[AOD]
Players
1 post
4,869 battles

Argh I was unlucky with my free tier VI ship. I got a Graff Spee, already have Hsf Graf Spee "sigh". Feels so devastating, it is anticlimactic as a sinking ship after the first 3 minutes of a game.

GRAF SPEE.png

Players
243 posts

Would be nice if you added accurate dates in game please. The directives and mission said they were valid until the 17th (at least the 4th anniversary banner definitely does). So I left it until today to finish it up and no longer available. Well that was a bit of a waste of effort wasn't it. 

You have the facilities to put the information in game so please use them, I can't speak for anyone else but I hate having to hunt down  information from social media or other websites. 

WoT Console has a timer on all events (operations) which is really useful to see exactly how much time you have to finish something. 

Sign in to follow this