New casual co-op/PvE player looking for a clan

8 comments in this topic

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
246 posts
8,360 battles

Hi all,

I recently started playing World of Warships and I'm enjoying the co-op mode a lot. Although with random people communication is usually pretty limited. Would like to meet some more casual co-op players with a similar mindset. I play for fun and relaxation. Unfortunately as I'm a new player, my current highest tier ship is at Tier IV, and co-op mode seems to be the only PvE mode available at that tier. 

Any clans looking to recruit a newbie like me? :)

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
246 posts
8,360 battles

Co-op yes, but that's the only PvE mode available. If I understand correctly, Scenarios are another PvE mode that unlocks at higher tiers? 

[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,586 battles
18 hours ago, Purnylla said:

Co-op yes, but that's the only PvE mode available. If I understand correctly, Scenarios are another PvE mode that unlocks at higher tiers? 

You can play Random Battles starting from tier 1 ships, but when you make a new account you need to play some rounds at co-op first before you get access to Random Battles against real players (not bots). When your profile (service record it's called) reaches service level 3 you get access to Random Battles. https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

If you want to join a casual clan that play Random Battles for fun in a Division together (max. 3 players in a Division per match) you are welcome to join Division-1. We invite each other or write in the clan chatbox ingame if we want to team up and play together. The only requirement to join is to play the game once a week if possible or more. With some exceptions ofcourse. But we search active members or else we would never have anyone online to play with if everyone is offline  :)

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
246 posts
8,360 battles

I know I can do random battles, but I'm not really into PvP. I quite enjoy the co-op mode, which seems to be pretty relaxing. 

Is Division-1 also playing co-op battles? :) 

[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,586 battles
33 minutes ago, Purnylla said:

I know I can do random battles, but I'm not really into PvP. I quite enjoy the co-op mode, which seems to be pretty relaxing. 

Is Division-1 also playing co-op battles? :) 

hmm I only know so far about 1 player with who I play that sometimes also play co-op. But he did that because he had a few matches in a row with salty players in them and he was tired of it. I think I've seen some co-op clans in the past when browsing on the forum but I don't know their names any more sorry.

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
39 posts
3,654 battles

You can join us if you want. Play wat you want, and enjoy clan bonuses.

We are a Dutch casual clan (also speaking English), Gaming fo Fun – NL [GF-NL], is always looking for new members.

*)We spelen voor de lol, en met respect voor teamleden en tegenstanders.

*)Het is leuk als je mee kunt doen met Division / Clan wars, maar niets moet.

*)We begrijpen het als je weinig tijd hebt om te spelen, maar zorg dat je in ieder geval éénmaal in 30 dagen aanwezig bent, of een boodschap achterlaat waarom dat niet gaat.

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Division / Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
246 posts
8,360 battles

Thank you for the offer Marco, but I've received an invitation from another clan. The number and ratio of co-op battles played in the other clan was higher than yours, and with both clans having a similar ruleset/mindset, I chose the other one. I do really appreciate the offer though and I think it's only fair you know why I chose another clan :) 

Sign in to follow this