You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.8.8: Fourth Anniversary!

123 comments in this topic

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
14,977 battles
22 hours ago, Sehales said:

I am sorry for this reply. We will do our best to ensure that this won't happen again.

so any update when we get our containers? who reset lines before 0.8.8 update.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,313 posts
1,653 battles
45 minutes ago, GONA said:

so any update when we get our containers? who reset lines before 0.8.8 update.

All containers were already distributed afaik. I can check again tomorrow with my colleagues.

How many lines were reset at the time of the update? Keep  in mind, it does not count if you already reached tier 10 again. It only works for those that were reset and in-progress at the time of the update.

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
14,977 battles
2 hours ago, Sehales said:

All containers were already distributed afaik. I can check again tomorrow with my colleagues.

How many lines were reset at the time of the update? Keep  in mind, it does not count if you already reached tier 10 again. It only works for those that were reset and in-progress at the time of the update.

Quote y news regarding update 0.8.8

If you have used the Research Bureau and reset a branch of ships prior to Update 0.8.8 going live, you will receive the Anniversary Victory Bonuses for all Tier V–X ships of that branch automatically. Moreover, any ships of the reset branch that you buy back can bring you Anniversary Victory Bonuses once again in accordance with the general rules of the event.

and this is answer for y support 

finally someone read my question

THANK YOU MARISSA BALSA

Hello GONA,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Since the new patch is so fresh, it might take some time for these rewards to be delivered. Give it a few days and they will arrive, hopefully in less than a week. If after some time you're still not receiving anything contact with us again and we will take another look at it.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Wish you good luck in your battles and have a nice day.
Kind regards,Marina Balsa

Players
14 posts
2,872 battles

Thanks a lot Wargaming. You just broke the damn game. Game is now so full of potatoheads going after containers this is now unplayable.

Players
438 posts
On 9/17/2019 at 11:09 PM, Anthoniusii said:

What about the "For meritorius service" cammos? The last year we got a pack of them for each year. Now i got only one pack of those cammos.

Is that as suposed to be or its something wrong with those cammos?

If not how many "For meritorius service" cammos should we get for four years of gamming?

Will any moderator answer to this question please. Last year we got 20 cammos for the 1st year and 15 for the second and thrird year. Summary 40 cammos.

How many must be this year? I got 20 of them only!

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,007 posts
7 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Will any moderator answer to this question please. Last year we got 20 cammos for the 1st year and 15 for the second and thrird year. Summary 40 cammos.

you get this camos for you personal wows anniversary,  not the 'general' wows anniversary. And when those presents were introduced you got the 'stacked' presents of the past...

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,313 posts
1,653 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

you get this camos for you personal wows anniversary,  not the 'general' wows anniversary. And when those presents were introduced you got the 'stacked' presents of the past...

Exactly.

@GONA should be done today.

If you are still missing anything by next week, please let us know again.

Sorry for the confusion.

Players
438 posts
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

2 hours ago, Sehales said:

Exactly.

Sorry for the confusion.

I do not understand...I play every day few battles for 4 years now...How many of these cammos should i get and why i hyaven't got them all untill now?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,007 posts
3 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

I do not understand...I play every day few battles for 4 years now...How many of these cammos should i get and why i hyaven't got them all untill now?

you get them at your personal wows birthday, the day of your first wows match. It is not related to the current wows anniversary

I don't know the numbers, so those are placeholders:

On your first anniversary you 5, on your second 10, on the third 15, on the fourth 20...

Of course on the fourth anniversary you will get only 20, not 5+10+15+20. Last year was an exception, because those 'presents' were introduced at this time, and for example if it was your third anniversary, you received the presents for first, second and third together.

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
14,977 battles
18 hours ago, Sehales said:

Exactly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thx Sehales, now i got my containers. :cap_rambo:

[_OYK_]
[_OYK_]
Players
267 posts
9,881 battles

happy anniversary

thnks for the gifts

pls continue the progress of the game, but try for historical  accuracy more.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

apGeOH6.png

WG announced "premium Unsinkable Sam"-containers in the videos leading up to the Anniversary-stream, yet only/"only" awards standard containers... Oh you so silly! 

Players
81 posts
5,575 battles

I need to ask something. You are releasing bonus codes for anniversary, thanks for that but i wonder is there any last using date for that gifts? I am onboard now and 13 days later gonna be with my pc. I am asking because  it happened before; i use bonus code, code activated and when i came home port was empty.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
3 minutes ago, MrOverboard said:

I need to ask something. You are releasing bonus codes for anniversary, thanks for that but i wonder is there any last using date for that gifts? I am onboard now and 13 days later gonna be with my pc. I am asking because  it happened before; i use bonus code, code activated and when i came home port was empty.

IIRC, they said on stream they are not date-limited (for now), but are limited in number of times it can be redeemed. Some are limited to September 30th. Just redeem them now.

• Cool 1

[ADML]
Beta Tester
52 posts
18,110 battles

Why remove the 457mm on Conqueror?
If someone was used to play with them from the begining,  you are removing his/her enjoyment with the ship and FORCING him/her to buy/farm again for coal for the THUNDERDER?

And if that someone DON'T want to acquire the THUNDERER? They will never be able to play in 457mm again with that ship? What a very bad, horrible and cruel decision, people.

Players
9,143 posts
10,735 battles
36 minutes ago, Starkaddd said:

Why remove the 457mm on Conqueror?
If someone was used to play with them from the begining,  you are removing his/her enjoyment with the ship and FORCING him/her to buy/farm again for coal for the THUNDERDER?

And if that someone DON'T want to acquire the THUNDERER? They will never be able to play in 457mm again with that ship? What a very bad, horrible and cruel decision, people.

For the same reason Alsace was nerfhammered, to make room for premium equivalent:cap_tea:

Players
2,106 posts
8,665 battles

It happens when they rush to bring more and more ships for the sake of it.

Then when they want to put another premium on the loose, they cannot make it so OP so they nerf the existing one(s) instead.

Not the first time and seems like not the last because they never learn from the mistakes made.

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
14,977 battles
On 9/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, Sehales said:

ONE  MORE THING!!! SUPPORT WONT HELP!!!

how difficult it is to understand you, I have already received a victory tier 10 ships after the reset, but the awards I have not received. pls read last sentence!! 
so if you reset line you get awards again but i didint get mine so can you explain why? and pls read my quota its y news 0.8.8 https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-088-fourth-anniversary/
quote on y own news 
If you have used the Research Bureau and reset a branch of ships prior to Update 0.8.8 going live, you will receive the Anniversary Victory Bonuses for all Tier V–X ships of that branch automatically. Moreover, any ships of the reset branch that you buy back can bring you Anniversary Victory Bonuses once again in accordance with the general rules of the event.

answer  for support!!!

Greetings GONA,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming player support.

We understand your concern and we have further checked your account for the missing Super Containers.

After further checking, we can confirm that you have already received the Supercontainer on your account. 

Please take note that you will receive the Super container as soon as you have completed and win a battle using your Tier X ship that you reset using the Research Bureau. 

Please understand that you have already received the container and there is no missing super containers.

Do not forget to visit our Knowledge Base page via this link: FAQ 

Kind Regards,Jaroslav Čech

Players
438 posts
On 9/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, Sehales said:

Exactly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Nothing solved. Others have more than 45 For meritorius service cammos for the 4th anniversary and i still have 20 despite the fact i am everyday active since the open 0.0.4 patch four years ago. Any sugestions? AM i IN A SHORT KIND OF A BLACK LIST from WG or is a glitch?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,007 posts
3 minutes ago, SilverLiger_1 said:

Should I be seeing a directives tab in 0.8.8 or has it been moved somewhere else?

it is on the same place as always

[NUKED]
Players
471 posts
12,781 battles

I only get the victory bonus SC only till 0.8.9? Or do i have the same time as the for the directives?