Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gnillo

What to do with credits (silver)?

15 comments in this topic

[FGNF]
Players
42 posts
18,174 battles

So I am a rather bad player but I still earned more credits that I ever be able to spend on stuff in this game. I just spend 200 million credits on signals but now got over a 1000 signals of each type, and I still have over 1 billions credits.

I guess I am not the only one. Would be nice if WG would add a premium ship or something what can be bought with credits instead of freeXP or coal. Because I think in the current state of this game that credits are pretty much a worthless currency.

• Cool 1

Players
929 posts
13,236 battles

I'm currently 1.5m short of buying Amagi. And that's without Upgrades.

Kudos to you for being at end-game. If there's nothing left for you to buy then yes, it's worthless to you. Why would you make such a silly sweeping generalisation though?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,798 battles

I had 200M so I decided to buy every ship in the game.

Believe me, too much credits is not a problem anymore. (If it even was one to begin with.)

Sitting on 263 (and at least one more coming on monday) I have about 40 to go.

[CAIN]
Players
4,390 posts
18,540 battles

Sell all your ships, then buy them again. Then sell them and buy the again. 

Rinse and repeat until you run out of credits.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[H_FAN]
Players
2,570 posts
40,968 battles
2 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yes true and it even saves time and effort compared with losing the credits when you regrind the lines. :Smile_great:

I have reset 3 lines so it will be interseting to see how much I have lost when I return to my 3 T10s , still at a surplus as i am only at T7/6 and its higher up the real outflow comes.

Have not bothered with buying signals for credits yet. When playing coop I do not care but the inflow covers my random and ranked play.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,887 posts
3,707 battles
17 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

I'm currently 1.5m short of buying Amagi. And that's without Upgrades.

Kudos to you for being at end-game. If there's nothing left for you to buy then yes, it's worthless to you. Why would you make such a silly sweeping generalisation though?

Not trying to be funny at all, and I'm nowhere near the end game. But the whole point of the NTC is somewhere for people with loads of credits and FXP to spend them.

I myself have 8.3M credits atm and I'm saving for the T9 CA.

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
9 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Thats my Izumo, i buy it, just to later sell it (when i need fast silver), just to buy it to sell again :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,570 posts
40,968 battles
11 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Not trying to be funny at all, and I'm nowhere near the end game. But the whole point of the NTC is somewhere for people with loads of credits and FXP to spend them.

I myself have 8.3M credits atm and I'm saving for the T9 CA.

It is so true, the bottleneck for me was when I grinded several lines and reached the top tiers more or less at the same time, after that it has been a breeze as there is only 1 line at a time. Before that it was a struggle - later no problems -when you keep all the ships it is also that all missions when you recieve ships as a reward gives credits ( a few times doubloons) so the credit increase have some times during the christmas events f.e. been huge. Luxury problems of course. One thing is clear it is almost necessary to play on premium when you reach the higher tiers as the ships itself are so costly with modules/upgrades even if you are good it is not enough if you want them in reasonable timeframe.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,887 posts
3,707 battles
1 hour ago, gnillo said:

The problem with the NTC is the amount of freeXP needed...

But if you have so many credits you should have FXP as well. Especially if you are mounting all those flags you have bought. Or you should have elite XP to convert

[H_FAN]
Players
2,570 posts
40,968 battles
59 minutes ago, gnillo said:

The problem with the NTC is the amount of freeXP needed...

You can play also........:cap_haloween:

• Boring 1

[FGNF]
Players
42 posts
18,174 battles
51 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

But if you have so many credits you should have FXP as well. Especially if you are mounting all those flags you have bought. Or you should have elite XP to convert

Yes, but there are some ships that you can grind with freeXP that I still not have. And for converting eliteXP to freeXP you need gold not silver... unfortunately.

Sign in to follow this