Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

Conqueror new vs old. Any stats?

11 comments in this topic

[HAMAR]
Players
351 posts

Are there any stats comparing new (raised citadel) and old Conqueror.

How do you like the changes?

I am struggling at least with this citadel version.

It's like sailing in a paper ship that does not affect the outcome of the game. ( I was just losing a game  :Smile_sad: )

Players
380 posts

you are playing it wrong. You must sail att full speed around 1000 nautical miles BEHIND the point you were spawned. Shoot at the enemies disregarding everything else about the objectives. You will lose the game but will have the highest damage. That will make you a true conqueror player. True conqueror players dont get citadeled because they are not present on the map. L2P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[2DIE4]
Players
64 posts
4,971 battles

Im not a Conqkek player and maybe a outsider opinion would be more explanatory. I don't know what happened to her but in the past i was really afraid to put a shot on her. Now if i can catch a broadsided Conqkek, *Dead* 

Players
2,812 posts

I rarely see em these days, wish they came back (the good ole Conq caps) as I much prefer em than the various sort ( I know I could have used a stronger word, but I'm making conscious effort to stop being chatbanned following every weekend. Kinda ruins the rest of my week, ya know?) I got today. 

Sign in to follow this