Sign in to follow this  
serra11

Game won´t start - Help needed

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
130 battles

Hello o7, my name is serra and i would like some help here. I didn´t know where to post this, i hope posting this here is fine but i have a tech problem that i tried to fix with wargamming tech support but its useless i keep getting automated responses so i hope one blessed soul could help me here :D . So here is the problem, some weeks ago all wargamming games i played from the wargamming center thingy, both world of warships and world of tanks stopped working, i unistalled both games and the wargamming center and downloaded them again and the problem keeps ocurring. The problem is, when i click launch it doesn´t do anything, it says the game is launching but it dissapears after a second i used the task manager to see what was happening and the exe file appears there for a second too but it dissapears after one second too. Soooo i was hopping someone could help me with this, i can put here the crash report if anyone needs it. Waiting for messages helping a sinking commander o7

3 answers to this question

Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,503 battles

Hello.

Ok your post is already conflicting. Does the game immediately close when you start it OR does it crash? Those are two different things. If it crashes please post your crash log and we can have a look. I'd like to ask you to check your anti-virus settings and firewall, run an integrity check on your game files which you can do through the WarGaming Center if you go to the settings tab and re-install the WGC if needed.

Regards,

Minia

Sign in to follow this