Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mavericksama

Critical errors

8 comments in this topic

Players
97 posts
18,321 battles

Hey guys,

do you encounter critical errors since last patch? They have been come pretty common lately.

There's also a thread at the tech corner, but since it's not getting any attention, I thought sharing it over here as well, would surely get some.

Beta Tester
2,813 posts
7,266 battles

Im runingvWoWs from two rigs, on one i have no issues at all on the other, i get it a few times a week, critical error and i have to restart, just after a battle when going to port. :Smile_unsure:

[JRM]
Players
7,475 posts

Not more then before and that would be every now and then like once in couple if weeks, have older rig and drivers so I guess they dont provoke the engine too much...

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

And we need a crossposting for this why exactly? (btw... Forum rule 4... read it @mavericksama)

If there is a problem on your end, contact customer support, provide the data they ask for, and let them help you. Or seek help in the proper subforum (as the original thread)

If the issue is with the game they will figure it out and sooner or later solve it in a patch.

Discussing it in multiple threads at once, crossposting and crosslinking threads (you call it for greater visibility, I call it spam), while not giving any technical details that might help, will not make the game more stable.

As far as I am concerned I do not have any more crashes then ever before. Which is maybe one every thousend games or so and some of those were clearly an issue on my end.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,327 posts
9,187 battles

Hello,

I'll be locking this now. Please don't create threads for topics that already exist and of which is in the wrong subforum.

Kind regards,

Minia