You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

Most fun Tier range?

Your Favourite tiers?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tier range do you think is most fun to play?

31 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
264 posts
2,237 battles

Idle curiosity on a saturday morning waiting for my dog to get up so i can take his lazy [edited]for his morning walk.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
4,370 posts
7,989 battles

I like everything between 4 and 9 tbh. There would be nothing wrong with 10 exept for the useless Shima, Kurfürst, Conqueror or whatever -mains, that play T10 day in, day out with their <40% WR and next level border humping "tactics"

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
2,126 posts
10,196 battles

V-VII. Fairly decent game balance, lots of golden era famous ships to play. 

VIII-X I don't play much because it suffers from the massive increase in power between VIII and X. III and IV can be good fun to play if you're after something undemanding; DDs are the most fun here. I and II are haunted by people who have played 3,000 games in Black Swan . Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

• Cool 4

[S-O-M]
Players
276 posts
5,060 battles

I Prefer 6-8. Less paper ships.

All T9 &10’s do is dakka HE and torps, also seem to be the most map/situational unaware of all Tiers.   Quite often a T8 will finish above T9 and 10’s when uptiered.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
653 posts
6,739 battles

IMHO tier 7, especially if you want any sort of vaguely balanced MM.

Tier 7 also seems to be optimum for Co-op: you can usually get all the XP thats on offer, plus make a healthy credit profit.

• Cool 1

Players
2,053 posts

Any tier I feel like playing,could at any given time be a tier 4,infact I feel in love with the Hosho yesterday, a CV where all you have to do is use the torps, by far the best, tier ten when either in a bad mood or in a division, t8 seems a sweet spot or go to tier for some reason too.

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
2,126 posts
10,196 battles
1 minute ago, NoobySkooby said:

Any tier I feel like playing,could at any given time be a tier 4

Tier IV could be better used.  There's a lot of fun ships at that Tier which get ignored. Wakeful, for example - hilarious guns which will destroy cruisers. But no-one plays it, so no-one finds out.

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
2,022 posts
7,682 battles
2 hours ago, Padds01 said:

Idle curiosity on a saturday morning waiting for my dog to get up so i can take his lazy [edited]for his morning walk.

What?

Lucky you, my butterdoll starts to get impatient waiting for her lazy [edited]owner to get up for her morning walk. 

• Funny 3

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
554 posts
12,083 battles

"All of the above."

T1 can be fun. T10 can be fun. It all comes down to what mood I'm in.

• Cool 1

Players
373 posts
1,620 battles

V to VII + 10 which i still don't play as i still don't have a tier 10 yet.

2 ore fa, gopher31 ha scritto:

I like  T10 as I'm always top tier!

That's a good point

Players
439 posts
8,882 battles

For me it's 6 to 9.

I'm not a huge fan of tier 10, so I feel like I see enough of it when playing tiers 8 and 9. I don't mind facing them under-tiered.

Tier 5 used to have pretty awful matchmaking, but likely I should get some more T5 ships in port and play it more now.

Tiers 3 and 4 are occasionally fun, but not eligible for the rewards so I end up playing them quite rarely.

• Cool 2

Players
204 posts
5,365 battles

with the "New and Improved™" MM tier 8 is proving to be a lot more than it was previously

[S-O-M]
Players
276 posts
5,060 battles
4 minutes ago, illy said:

with the "New and Improved™" MM tier 8 is proving to be a lot more than it was previously

Agreed, T8 mm has improved, 7 and 8’s imho are the most fun.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,224 posts
30,635 battles

Middle tier, varied gameplay and lots of famous ships

[SCRUB]
Players
3,365 posts
9,004 battles

4,5,6,7. Mid tier.

Below 4 is just chaos, above 7 is realm of frustration.

• Cool 4

[THESO]
Players
1,888 posts
7,052 battles

I hate playing T6 and 7, love 8 and ten and avoid 9.

T5 is fun. 

Players
683 posts
5,458 battles

t10 is an absolute shitshow right now. If it weren't for the fact that some of my facourite ships sit up there I'd never actually play that godforsaken tier.

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,645 posts
6,078 battles
6 hours ago, Padds01 said:

This poll has wrong delimiters in place, it should be "8-9-10" unless new MM actually works for tier 8, then 6-7 with 7 generally having better MM as 6, and then 4-5.

For me it would be 6-7 historically I think, those are the tiers I had the most fun in while playing. 8-9-10 is ok but I don't need to spam them every session constantly. 4-5 was more fun in earlier days when community was all starting players. That being said I am playing Crispy Creme a bit for the memes, and I just took out my Marblehead for the first time in years I think.

I lost 1/3 hp during the battle, and in the end I had to solo a full hp New Yorck which only managed to do 2k dmg to me... felt great! Reminds me of those early days when Omaha was considered an excellent cruiser, and Murmansk being frankly disgusting since it was an Omaha, but better. 

Players
815 posts
6,619 battles

t9 gives me ulcer but I like it as I finally got the kita. Other than that I say 7 prob idk cuz Fiji. 

[BBMM]
Players
3,962 posts
4,406 battles
14 hours ago, gopher31 said:

I like  T10 as I'm always top tier!

Well this is sort of the reason why most do not like to play T8 and T9, because most you get TX matches.

I usually keep T5/6/7, sometimes I play th higher tiers because if n the end I want a few TX to play CB and support the clan.

I also have some T2/3/4 though because after playing a TX match I need to go sealclubing, I dunno why. :Smile_trollface: