Sign in to follow this  
urbanstep11

panasian or RN dds line?

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
1,670 battles

Hi!!!.  I want to start a new dd line and i dont know which of these choose.  Im not new playing hybrid dds so what do you recomend to me and why 

:crab:

Players
9,850 posts
11,562 battles
10 hours ago, urbanstep11 said:

Hi!!!.  I want to start a new dd line and i dont know which of these choose.  Im not new playing hybrid dds so what do you recomend to me and why 

:crab:

Pan asian does have few gems in their lineup, notably tier 2 and 4 with substantial sealclubbing potential, tier 6 and 7 are also IMO very good. Issue lies in high tiers - Yueyang was nerfhammered to :etc_swear: and Chung Mu was hit by ricochet of said nerfhammer, so she is Fletcher but straight up worse. Hsienyang always was "just worse Benson", so if venturing into PanAsian, then for tier 6 and 7 tops.

Brit DDs I find to be average across the board, with exception of tier 8 Lightning - 2nd best concealment on her tier (and hightier in general) combined with solid gunnery makes her almost a bully when contesting caps, even when uptiered. No experience on tier 9+, but requirement of IFHE to make HE work doesn't look promising to me, compounded by worse concealment and bad top speed.

Both lines have quick reloading smoke with plenty of charges, making them "least unsuitable" DDs when carriers around.

• Cool 1

Players
463 posts
10,451 battles
On 9/14/2019 at 10:40 AM, Panocek said:

Pan asian does have few gems in their lineup, notably tier 2 and 4 with substantial sealclubbing potential, tier 6 and 7 are also IMO very good. Issue lies in high tiers - Yueyang was nerfhammered to :etc_swear: and Chung Mu was hit by ricochet of said nerfhammer, so she is Fletcher but straight up worse. Hsienyang always was "just worse Benson", so if venturing into PanAsian, then for tier 6 and 7 tops.

Brit DDs I find to be average across the board, with exception of tier 8 Lightning - 2nd best concealment on her tier (and hightier in general) combined with solid gunnery makes her almost a bully when contesting caps, even when uptiered. No experience on tier 9+, but requirement of IFHE to make HE work doesn't look promising to me, compounded by worse concealment and bad top speed.

Both lines have quick reloading smoke with plenty of charges, making them "least unsuitable" DDs when carriers around.

I agree, Pan Aisian has been nerfed to meh-nes. T4, 6 and 7 are still good though. T9 and 10 used to be top notch.

The brits are still very good. I personally didnt enjoy the t2-7. They are workable but kinda booring. But t8 lightning is Amazing, t9 Jutland was just nerfed but still very good and t10 Daring is probably a little op (even though Im not very good in it).

Sign in to follow this