Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

Torp bug

5 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
3,599 posts
14,116 battles

..or working as intended..?

Torps unspotted until very close. Not sure if there's a rendering issue or something. It's the Akizuki second drop that just appears in front of me. ..or am I missing something?

Yes, there's a replay -

20190913_190809_PASB729-Georgia_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

Not sure if this works... Do I need to upload it?

Edit: Might be a brainfart on my side: The smoke concealed the torps while I had the Aki spotted perhaps? I got to check the replay again.

Edit2: I suppose it's working as intended. Not sure what the torp concealment in smoke is... I sort of expected to see the torp launched from the Akizuki as it was proxy spotted. Feels like it would make sense to some degree. Probably not a bug though.

[NWP]
Players
5,908 posts
7,189 battles

Have heared about shells not rendering either, maybe just the next stage of the same bug? (havent watched the replay, might do it later, just guessing at this time)

[UNICS]
Players
3,599 posts
14,116 battles

I suppose it's working as intended. Both were in smoke as I got torped. Not sure what the torp concealment in smoke is... I sort of expected to see the torp launched from the Akizuki as the ship was proxy spotted. Feels like it would make sense to some degree. Probably not a bug though. I wouldn't mind having torp concealment in smoke negated if the torp-dropping ship is proxy-spotted.

[JRM]
Players
2,445 posts
17,249 battles

Oh m8 thats nothing, the other day in cw i was dueling a martell, didnt have hydro on but was safe due to low island so wasnt worried, anyway here I am burning him down marrily and he dies, I procede to move forward when ONE torp exits from the middle of the god damn island... I was dafq? Hits me and ofc vanishes - no damage... That was a thigh slapper 

[ORM]
Players
82 posts
2,012 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Oh m8 thats nothing, the other day in cw i was dueling a martell, didnt have hydro on but was safe due to low island so wasnt worried, anyway here I am burning him down marrily and he dies, I procede to move forward when ONE torp exits from the middle of the god damn island... I was dafq? Hits me and ofc vanishes - no damage... That was a thigh slapper 

was the island getting revenge for this ?

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this