You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Armoured_Sausage

Any one done a yuudachi post yet??

12 comments in this topic

Players
1,671 posts
6,363 battles
Vor 39 Minuten, Armoured_Sausage sagte:

She seems to play like a shopping trolley I found in a river....... Is that her unique play style? or am I missing something 

People cry when prem ship is op. People cry when prem ship is to weak. People cry when prem ship has nothing unique and is like others. 

So they decided to develop her weak and buff her if needed later. So they don't need to risk her being unnerfable if OP

[WASP_]
Players
299 posts
1 hour ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

People cry when prem ship is op. People cry when prem ship is to weak. People cry when prem ship has nothing unique and is like others. 

So they decided to develop her weak and buff her if needed later. So they don't need to risk her being unnerfable if OP

Relax there will inevitably be someone along shortly with spreadsheets.   

• Funny 4

Players
3,144 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Shes poi so she needs to op fam.

how else can we do those comps on youtubes?

oh and speaking of poi i saw two one on the enemy and one on my team and both were useless althought the enemy on lasted much longer, poi got gunboated by a shirat lol.

Players
1,647 posts
5,986 battles
2 hours ago, Armoured_Sausage said:

She seems to play like a shopping trolley I found in a river....... Is that her unique play style? or am I missing something 

WG have "weebed" you of your money, summons @Crysantos to explain this daylight "weebery" of players money with this poi excuse for a ship:cap_haloween:

• Funny 4

Players
614 posts
14,791 battles

It is a pity I love destroyer gameplay but her performance just looks so bad I cannot see the point in parting with my money. 

I know it's easy to joke the Russians have not got over the paddling they got at Tsushima. although really I think they are worried about returning to the days when Japanese DDs reigned supreme, still compared to other nations the appalling concealment of Japanese torpedos really only makes them good for ambushes or killing the most unaware. 

Shame though

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,659 posts
3,562 battles
5 hours ago, Armoured_Sausage said:

Poi!ntless except to divorce some folks from their money in her current state to be brutally frank.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,082 posts
5,890 battles

For someone who since he started playing often started a battle saying poi in all chat, WG has done themselves a disservice with those torps as there is no way I will buy her now. Being reliant on enemy being the worst of the worst does not make a fun ship at all.

Players
498 posts
9,432 battles
4 hours ago, mtm78 said:

Being reliant on enemy being the worst of the worst does not make a fun ship at all.

Agreed, luckily the are a lot of god awe full players in the game at high tiers these last 6 months... unfortunately they are most often on my team and thus the Yuudachi's torpedoes will still be useless...

• Funny 1