You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Hall of Fame - question about rewards

57 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
526 posts

Hi guys,

I have a doubt and I will appreciate your help here:

I am "chasing" the french commander , and we know you need some 2100 rep. tokens to get him.

Now, I have over 1500 from full filing all directives,  so I need another 600 - here come my doubt:

If I manage to keep myself on the 25% segment, I will receive, at the end of period (13.09) the 300 + 300 rewards  ?

(300 from first segment, of 50%, and another 300 from the 25% one) - OR, bad news for my efforts, ONLY the 300 from the segment where I am ?

Personally, I think must be 300+300, so one gets the rewards from ALL the segments he advanced, this make more sense for me.

Can any of you eliminate my doubts ?

Thanks in advance for your help, guys !

Beta Tester
387 posts
9,639 battles

Snipped for your convenience:

You can earn French Tokens for:

• Completing all Directive missions of the “French Destroyers: Part 2” event—up to 1,610 Tokens.
  • Ranking in the Hall of Fame—up to 1,200 Tokens.

So yes, 300 + 300 in your case.

• Cool 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
389 posts
4,806 battles

Did you get your tokens credited? I was in the 50% group yesterday with a 600-700 points margin, but logging in today I haven’t received anything: maybe some nocturnal player beated my score? :Smile_child:

[BASIC]
Players
148 posts
16,516 battles
1 minute ago, Bics93 said:

Did you get your tokens credited? I was in the 50% group yesterday with a 600-700 points margin, but logging in today I haven’t received anything: maybe some nocturnal player beated my score? :Smile_child:

Same here. 8 hours ago I was in top 25% of players having 1000 points above the limit. Now hall of fame is gone, got 5 camos, 0 tokens, dafuq?

• Cool 4

Players
73 posts
8,285 battles

Doubt it.

I didn't get any tokens either and my margin to the 50% cut-off was over 1500 points yesterday past 11.

The camos were credited though.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,215 posts
7,711 battles

Same here. Was also in the 25% bracket with over 600 points above the limit. I also got only 5 french camos today. 

@Crysantos :

A bug or a feature? Will the French Tokens be provided later?

• Cool 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
389 posts
4,806 battles
2 minuti fa, ColdWarFish ha scritto:

Doubt it.

I didn't get any tokens either and my margin to the 50% cut-off was over 1500 points yesterday past 11.

The camos were credited though.

Maybe there will be a delay about tokens? Who knows? Classic WG style :cap_old:

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
389 posts
4,806 battles
2 minuti fa, principat121 ha scritto:

Same here. Was also in the 25% bracket with over 600 points above the limit. I also got only 5 french camos today. 

@Crysantos :

A bug or a feature? Will the French Tokens be provided later?

I'm not a programmer, but I imagine that coding "give player 5 camo" it's not that different to coding "give player 300 coins" :cap_book:

[POP]
Players
21 posts
Just now, Bics93 said:

Doesn't show anything about the current event Hall of Fame, maybe it has still to be processed...

Check the previous Hall of Fame -event and then check again current event. That sorted it out for me.

• Cool 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
389 posts
4,806 battles
14 minuti fa, Notmi ha scritto:

Check the previous Hall of Fame -event and then check again current event. That sorted it out for me.

Should I put my nickname somewhere to see my points?

[SHAME]
Beta Tester
21 posts
3,107 battles

Was in the top 5% and only got the camos as well. So time to chill and wait for WG to do its thing. :)

[OCTO]
Players
65 posts
8,515 battles

I was in the top 25% yet I received only frikken camos and NO French tokens. Not only Wargaming organized this grossly unfair event, having to work like a slave to be eligible to get the new French captain, when despite all odds one makes it they simply don't hand out the French tokens. Real Russian way of doing business.

It is time for me to switch to play but never pay anymore.

Alpha Tester
15 posts
6,636 battles
25 minutes ago, BlackFish__ said:

I was in the top 25% yet I received only frikken camos and NO French tokens. Not only Wargaming organized this grossly unfair event, having to work like a slave to be eligible to get the new French captain, when despite all odds one makes it they simply don't hand out the French tokens. Real Russian way of doing business.

It is time for me to switch to play but never pay anymore.

I'm sure they will make good, it's obviously just a glitch that they will no doubt put write if you wait a little.

[BDE]
[BDE]
Beta Tester
455 posts
20,193 battles

Hello,thats buged hall of fame i awarded 900 tokens,only recive 5 camos :cap_money::fish_nerv:

WG no reserves to tokens.

Players
16 posts
10,372 battles
Il y a 4 minutes, DEALCOI a dit :

Hello,thats buged hall of fame i awarded 900 tokens,only recive 5 camos :cap_money::fish_nerv:

Hi all Captains. Dont be worry you're not alone !

Same problem here (game launched around 0630 GMT) and just received 5 Côte d'azur camo. Expecting 300 tokens for my position in the Pantheon roster (600 points+ in the 50% range yesterday evening 2130 GMT).

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Players
129 posts
10,438 battles

Yep, same here.. Was on the 10%/25% border (like 200pts into 10%, but that was unlikely to hold in the few remaining hours). Only camos.