You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NoobySkooby

Just a quick reminder, please....

35 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
55 minutes ago, Corvi said:

You meant my 1000th spam :cap_horn:

as long as you dont have more posts than battles then its fine lol

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,645 posts
6,078 battles
57 minutes ago, Panocek said:

And when you reach 18000 you get ban from SerB himself:Smile_trollface:

Wrong game, Tuccy is our overlord here :Smile_trollface:

27 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

as long as you dont have more posts than battles then its fine lol

Below the belt, right in the feels!

• Funny 1

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
36 minutes ago, mtm78 said:

Wrong game, Tuccy is our overlord here :Smile_trollface:

Below the belt, right in the feels!

well its less you i was talking about and more a certain other prolific poster who has to have an opinion on everything :P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,053 posts
4 hours ago, CptBarney said:

your primary job as a CV is too mainly go for damage, and also to damage BB's. You can go after DD's and it is recommended but you need to know where and when to go after certain targets (flanking dd's, cruisers parked behind islands, lone BB's etc).

rockets are better suited for dd's miss hosho can comfortably torp dd's due to two torps and fast torps (also with torp accel you can reach almost 60knots which is pretty insane on the jap cv's).

Primary job, lol my boss would like a word DD's first,usually I spot what I can,hope my team actually fires on what I have spotted,and then rocket whatever I can,then switch to my beloved torp planes

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
69 posts
6,553 battles

Here's some general advice from a DD player - should be good for most games, but you have to evaluate the situation at hand.

1. Start with rocket fighters.

2. Check the obvious spots for DDs quickly.

3. If you spot a DD that's playing bad and gives you free damage - go ahead and cripple him.

4. If the DD is good, he will make you waste time hunting him for measly damage and will be close to AA support. So don't waste time and go for easier targets. You can come back to that DD when situation calls for it. 

5....?

6. Profit.

[PRPR]
Players
46 posts
10,519 battles

If you are looking for a fun, do dmg.

If you are looking for a win, hunt a DD then do dmg.

Or if you like me who willing to disgust all other 21 players, hunt DDs only.

I saw people with 120k avg dmg but only ~55% win rate. Only those dmg hunters have 150k above dmg can reach 60+%.

Me on 95k, 67%, and some reports.

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
2,724 posts
17,883 battles
7 minutes ago, Air_Cheese said:

Me on 95k, 67%, and some reports.

Some? :Smile_trollface:

Players
2,053 posts
3 hours ago, Gebe_ said:

Here's some general advice from a DD player - should be good for most games, but you have to evaluate the situation at hand.

1. Start with rocket fighters.

2. Check the obvious spots for DDs quickly.

3. If you spot a DD that's playing bad and gives you free damage - go ahead and cripple him.

4. If the DD is good, he will make you waste time hunting him for measly damage and will be close to AA support. So don't waste time and go for easier targets. You can come back to that DD when situation calls for it. 

5....?

6. Profit.

Solid advice, many thanks

[CIRC]
Players
3 posts
6,555 battles

Your job is to make sure people who dare to not play in a blob get punished for having the audacity of not forming an AA blob. And when you see a cap being contested, you load your very balanced attack aircraft and laugh as the lower and same tier DDs squirm and beg for mercy as their AA pretends to do something to your planes. You then procede to delete the HP of a ship of the class that has the lowest HP pool of all in the game that can't outrun you, from the safety of the nearest white line. And don't forget about your totaly balaced AP bombers that can citadel BBs, because floodings are so 2016.

• Funny 1