Vazeelthun

Looking for Dutch or English Speaking Clan

11 comments in this topic

[-TAW-]
Players
2 posts
3,772 battles

Hello There,

My name is Vaz (age 22) and I'm looking for a Dutch or English speaking clan to join.

I'm a bit of a casual player that is looking for an active clan that does clan battles and has a nice community from whom I could learn  more about the game.

I currently have 3 tier X ships and have quite some experience in clan battles.

I'm online almost every day and prefer playing in divisions

If you think I would fit in with your clan than please send me an invite or a message.

Vaz

[AOD]
Players
12 posts
3,989 battles

Hey there,

Might want to have a look at clanaod.net then. We're always doing cbs and have ppl online around the clock (since we've also got ppl from NA playing on the NA server), so there's always someone to talk to and, as long as it's not 4 in the morning, should always be someone online to divy up with, and if you're playing other games too, we've got more than 3500 ppl having fun in all kinds of games.

If that sounds like what you're looking for, have a look at clanaod.net and register there, or just text me up ingame, and we'll go through the process together. :)

Take Care

Players
290 posts

Hi Vaz

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[RNLDA]
Beta Tester
7 posts
3,338 battles

Hi,

take at look at our clan in WoWS ;)

hoi,

wij zijn een Nederlands clan op zoek naar actieve spelers.

mvg,

McHook

[RAIN]
Players
112 posts
7,665 battles
On 9/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, Vazeelthun said:

Hello There,

My name is Vaz (age 22) and I'm looking for a Dutch or English speaking clan to join.

I'm a bit of a casual player that is looking for an active clan that does clan battles and has a nice community from whom I could learn  more about the game.

I currently have 3 tier X ships and have quite some experience in clan battles.

I'm online almost every day and prefer playing in divisions

If you think I would fit in with your clan than please send me an invite or a message.

Vaz

Nederlandse community:

https://discord.gg/QpGNNge 

Players
1,377 posts
16,595 battles
On 9/16/2019 at 1:07 AM, GoT_PcDealer said:

Ooooh, ik zie nu pas je verzoek @Vazeelthun. Maar goed, veel plezier in [TAW]!

Ik schiet even een PM @GoT_PcDealer. Ben net uit mijn inactieve GOD clan gestapt, zit in de cool down fase :-)

Supertester
386 posts
12,192 battles
11 hours ago, Europizza said:

Ik schiet even een PM @GoT_PcDealer. Ben net uit mijn inactieve GOD clan gestapt, zit in de cool down fase :-)

Ik heb je een reply gestuurd. Onze Discord: https://discord.gg/qH4Ngf

We hebben ook een open kanaal voor iedere Nederlands sprekende ingame.

Players
290 posts

Hi Vaz

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Sign in to follow this