Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Friesland

22 comments in this topic

[NMA]
Players
1,007 posts
17,178 battles

uuummmm.... engine boost mod1 for a ship that doesn't' have engine boost? woot? :fish_book:

Also, no IFHE as a recommendation? Really?

• Funny 4

Players
399 posts
2,646 battles
7 minutes ago, quickr said:

uuummmm.... engine boost mod1 for a ship that doesn't' have engine boost? woot? :fish_book:

You gotta confuse the captains my dude!

[NMA]
Players
1,007 posts
17,178 battles

"oh, thank you Quickr, for pointing the mistake out!"

"no worries lads, glad I could help"

:Smile_sceptic:

Players
460 posts
2,228 battles

I thought the Dutch navy had another flag. A cooler looking flag. A flag that says "In this country weed is legal"

kmgeus.gif

Beta Tester
11 posts
1 hour ago, quickr said:

IFHE is useless if you can't go over the 24.9 mm threshold at tier 9. And with the incoming IFHE nerf it's going downhill more. Best builds are pure dakadaka or AA with hybrid dakadaka. IFHE simply isn't worth the 4 points if you can only get 24,7 mm pen out of it. Pure dakadaka or AA is what this ship is built for.

Players
14 posts
16,389 battles

Hi you very clever game desighners.  You have forgotten something.  If I score a top 3 placement with Friesland where is my reward?  There is no emblem for European champion.  You should fix that.  Best, Tomislav

[T-N-T]
Players
3,491 posts
15,706 battles
19 minutes ago, nicomann said:

IFHE is useless if you can't go over the 24.9 mm threshold at tier 9. And with the incoming IFHE nerf it's going downhill more. Best builds are pure dakadaka or AA with hybrid dakadaka. IFHE simply isn't worth the 4 points if you can only get 24,7 mm pen out of it. Pure dakadaka or AA is what this ship is built for.

It does get 25mm HE pen with IFHE.

(120/6 x 1,3) -1

That said, until the IFHE rework, of course.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
11 posts
8 minutes ago, Toivia said:

It does get 25mm HE pen with IFHE.

(120/6 x 1,3) -1

That said, until the IFHE rework, of course.

Used wrong calculation, my bad. However i still think it's a waste on friesland.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,491 posts
15,706 battles
1 minute ago, nicomann said:

Used wrong calculation, my bad. However i still think it's a waste on friesland.

It would stil round up on your calculation.

But I agree, IFHE might not be the best choice n Friesland. You need a lot more captain perks probably on a more consistent basis. That said, I'll have a 3 point captain when I get Friesland later, so, definitely not an immediate problem for me. :Smile_child:

I'll be happy if I can elite XP the captain at least to Concealment expert...

Beta Tester
11 posts
6 minutes ago, Toivia said:

It would stil round up on your calculation.

But I agree, IFHE might not be the best choice n Friesland. You need a lot more captain perks probably on a more consistent basis. That said, I'll have a 3 point captain when I get Friesland later, so, definitely not an immediate problem for me. :Smile_child:

I'll be happy if I can elite XP the captain at least to Concealment expert...

It's concealment isn't the best one around sitting at 7.9 base so you have to rush that CE skill. Not a bad concealment for a gunboat though. Only Mogador and Udaloi/Tashkent have worse.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
11 posts
33 minutes ago, Hawk4532 said:

it"s a lot of money for this boat 

I am a Dutchman would like to have it but yes

Azuma is also still in the shop so Friesland will stay for a while. No need to worry yet.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,491 posts
15,706 battles
3 minutes ago, Bigbird1993 said:

Too bad they have the wrong flag for a Dutch ship.

this flag does not even exist.

You mean the actual dutch flag is wrong as well?

Cause like on Commonwealth and Panasian ships, you can mount either the "united" imaginary flag or the actual national one.

[J4XP2]
Players
2 posts
5,426 battles

Frans Tielemann, hmm does not look really Dutch to me.

Frans ok, but sounds German.

Tielemann, in dutch we dont use the double nn.

[IJN]
Players
39 posts
2,794 battles

A post war DD ?

So JMSDF Akizuki 1960 soon aswell?

Spoiler

JS_Akiduki(DD-161).jpg

Although she has only 3 largest guns on this ship but if the smaller 76mm guns count as primary weapon instead of secondary and can be fired by player than this ship has a total of 7 guns and 4 torpedos.

• Cool 1

[S-M-V]
Players
80 posts
8,476 battles

Awesome ship, nice article aboot it, but 60 and 110 euros for it.. and 1 milion free xp.. it is also bit to much..

I remember that time when Missouri was 750k, and that was acceptable (plus that is an battleship) and this is an destroyer..

but hey.. 

Let the free xp grinding begin! :cap_viking:

[EMTNL]
Players
4 posts
6,470 battles
2 hours ago, PiXiE93 said:

Awesome ship, nice article aboot it, but 60 and 110 euros for it.. and 1 milion free xp.. it is also bit to much..

I remember that time when Missouri was 750k, and that was acceptable (plus that is an battleship) and this is an destroyer..

but hey.. 

Let the free xp grinding begin! :cap_viking:

I totally agree with you it is way too expensive

Players
10 posts
8,249 battles

I bought the ship but i kind of hate it ... hard to do damage ... fire chance should be 10% but looking at my stats ... it is about 2%. Long smoke is nice ... but most ships move ... so about half the time it is useless for me.  Also hard to hit dd at 9 km or more ..... guns are nice but not good. No torps no engine boost ...... i do not like it and i cannot play it. But most of all ... it is no fun .... so  maybe i will sell it already ...each time i try  i get frustrated.  It is not a advice, just my opinion.

Sign in to follow this